Page 1 of 7
How old were you when you first did drugs/got drunk?
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Never done either and proud of it! I'm 17.
Orange Rockerverb 100 + Orange PPC412
Fernandes Dragonfly Elite
Ibanez RG1570 Prestige
Ibanez RGA121 Prestige
Fender Road Worn Player's Telecaster
Um, 13 for drinking.

And 14 for drugs.
Ticking away the moments that make up a dull day
You fritter and waste the hours in an offhand way
Kicking around on a piece of ground in your home town
Waiting for someone or something to show you the way
I won't divulge what I did at what age, but my first times for things were at 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, and 20. Wow...something new each year. That ain't real good.
never

im never gonna do drugs, but im sure i'll get drunk someday.

its not that ive never had alcohol, ive just never been drunk.
Tried marijuana one time at 21 a few months ago while I was drunk and I believe I started drinking at 18 but I'm not really a heavy drinker either.
12 for alcy and 14 it think for weed
Quote by cnut
When I was eight, me and my best friend started "practicing for girls".
Which involved us going into the woods, and him sticking his dick in my ass.
The last time we did it, his sister caught us.

use AVG as your anti-virus
I was starting to think I was the only 15 year old that hasn't done any of them for a while...since there's a party in two weeks and everyones like "we're gonna get you drunk" and i'm just all "yeah my mom wouldn't let me go to a party anyways" so yeah, I've taken sips of beer a couple times but nothing big at all.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
I've never been drunk or have taken drugs. & I don't think I ever will.
Where's that confounded bridge?

Try to realize it's all within yourself
no one else can make you change
And to see you're really only very small
and life flows on within you and without you.
Straight edge all the way.

I'm trying to make it as a professional studio musician god dammit!

Not be some half assed wannabe rock star.
Leader of The Cult of Echoes, for those who believe 23 min. of Pink Floyd Epicness just isn't enough.

Pm Alex the Red if you're interested

I'm a member I Pignose Amps Club. PM Woodenbanman if your interested.
Weed at 13. Alcohol at 15.

Lot's of respect to anyone who didn't do either.
Quote by bradulator
I was starting to think I was the only 15 year old that hasn't done any of them for a while...since there's a party in two weeks and everyones like "we're gonna get you drunk" and i'm just all "yeah my mom wouldn't let me go to a party anyways" so yeah, I've taken sips of beer a couple times but nothing big at all.
I'm 15, Exactly the same, Ive had a few sips of alcohol, but never got drunk.
i'm one of the other 16 year olds here who haven't done anything bad yet. But i've had a swig or two of vodka from my friend at school and from my aunt when she was slightly drunk.
my gear:
Jackson DKMG(the one with EMG 81/85's)
b-52 AT 212 100 watt amp
old gear i'll probably sell eventually:
yamaha beginners guitar
gunmetal grey Fender squire strat
Fender 65R amp
First off: All you people who are like "EWW! Drugs?! I would never do that, it's gross!", go away. I don't care if you don't want to drink/smoke/etc, but don't try to make other people feel guilty about it because it's not gonna work, and you look oh-so lame.

Second: Haven't been drunk, and I had my first toke at 14 years old (December 18th, 2006 - 12:45 PM to be exact ).
Quote by count schizo
I think we should take a second out to flame him anyways. I mean we're already here.

Quote by 7DaySkeptic
Only a misguided youth seeking something to take up the space below their post would sig me

^ Yep, that sounds about right.
Only been drunk once (age 15) not all it's cracked up to be, don't plan on getting "drunk" again, maybe a little buzzed though.
Quote by jackson001
Ironbodom, I hate you.

Quote by SeveralSpecies
damnit Ironbodom.

Quote by Sleaze Disease
Yes, someone "was ate jam" while they were playing.
Brilliant observation.

Save SURGE
Quote by cubs
???

Uh, that wasn't all that confusing.
Quote by count schizo
I think we should take a second out to flame him anyways. I mean we're already here.

Quote by 7DaySkeptic
Only a misguided youth seeking something to take up the space below their post would sig me

^ Yep, that sounds about right.
Quote by krypto1339
First off: All you people who are like "EWW! Drugs?! I would never do that, it's gross!", go away. I don't care if you don't want to drink/smoke/etc, but don't try to make other people feel guilty about it because it's not gonna work, and you look oh-so lame.

Second: Haven't been drunk, and I had my first toke at 14 years old (December 18th, 2006 - 1:30 PM to be exact ).

Nobody here has gone "ew drugs", the majority have simply stated they don't do it, including myself. On top of that, I have never met a clean cut soul who tried to make a drug abuser or alcoholic feel guilty. So I don't know what you're bitching about.
I was 16 the first time I got high, and 16 when I first tripped mushrooms.

I drank some alcohol when I was 14 or something, but I never got into it, so I've never been drunk.
Spiral Out
Quote by krypto1339
Uh, that wasn't all that confusing.

He's saying that alcohol is a drug which is 100% true. Hell, if anyone here has ever drank coffee or caffeinated soda you have done a drug... it just wasn't an illegal one.
drunk for te first time at 19. never done drugs.
When they kick at your front door
how are you gonna come
with your hands on your head
or on the trigger of your gun
Quote by krypto1339

Second: Haven't been drunk, and I had my first toke at 14 years old (December 18th, 2006 - 12:45 PM to be exact ).

I don't think anyone has done that yet...
Quote by HumanitysDeath

I drank some alcohol when I was 14 or something, but I never got into it, so I've never been drunk.

Really? I like both, but I've always prefered drunk to stoned.
neither 17
Quote by boardsofcanada
^^

<_<
~Bass'-play-er.

The #1 member of the club that isn't terribly predjudiced against emo. Get over yourselves.
PM me, or just say # x
And part of Fortysix and twos Defenders of Emo club.

" Zach_F I love you for that."
18 drink 19 pot. Im all for trying anything. I mean dont die before your dead; but you gotta keep your **** together. im an engineering major with a 4.0gpa. im sure that will change a little afte this semester but o well. Especially being a musician I think its important to experience a lot of different things first hand; and im not just talking about drugs here i mean take chances. do something that you will be proud of and NEVER have any regrets.
Drunk, really drunk on my 14th b-day. not done drugs other than alcohol lol
i dont do any drugs i drink quite a fair bit, a bottle o' whiskey a weekend.

but ya im shocked to see how many straight edge people there are here, let alone straight edge guitarists.
Vocals Wanted For:
Tool-Sober, Aenema
Led Zeppelin-The Ocean
Audioslave-Cochise
Sublime-Santeria
Rush-Tom Sawyer, Fly By Night, Limelight
Assorted Original Acoustics

PM if interested
14-alcohol but i never really got "drunk" till i turned 16
16-mescaline

(actually my first taste of beer was at the age of i think 3, it's one of my earliest memories. My dad was drunk and i asked him if i could taste it and i spit it out and said it tasted like watery tea)
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .