These are two songs I recorded I'm not very good at mixing and **** so give me a break please crit both my songs(especially the vocals) and I'll crit anything of yours. click my sig
With an irresistible blend of reggae induced hip-hop and catchy pop-punk hooks, Half Chance Heroes captivates audiences with their unique sound and energetic stage show. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8bSU0u8uvM
listenin right now...

mr t--your voice sounds good, it sort of reminded me of the singer from yellow card. the guitar part was a little boring at times, if you had a more prominent lead part it might be better. i liked the song overall though.

streets of damnation-- goot voice still. drums need to be louder though. was it artificial or real drumming? i like the rhythm guitar, but on the solo it sounded like you missed some notes. i like this better than mr t.

crit mine? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=694716
If man is 5, if man is 5, if man is 5,
then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, then the Devil is 6, the Devil is 6,
And if the Devil is 6,

then God is 7, then God is 7, then God is 7
This monkey's gone to heaven.
I'm fairly partial to a bit of punk

Mr T - The intro riff reminds me of video game music; it's boss time! Especially with the insane machine gun drum roll! I really like the filter on the vocals - perhaps not the most original thing to have done but it fits the style really well. Your singer has a good punk voice, it has grit. I like the break down with the harmonies, it's cool. The drums are pretty dull, are they programmed? Also, the mix isn't fabulous, the guitar should perhaps be more 'there'. Overall, it was pretty good.

Streets of Damnation - This sounds a lot more melodic than the previous, reminds me a bit of the Ataris (but without the ghey/cheesy lyrics). The mix in this is better. I like the backing vocals, they work well in the chorus and fit well with the style. Classic pop punk style solo, works well, does the job; though longer than your average pop punk solo, and has more structure, so good job on that.

Overall, your sound isn't anything too original. However, I am impressed with your sound considering you're 14years old (especially the vocals. Most 14year boys sound like 14 year old girls). Good job

Crit mine? SmallTown or Going Nowhere