Hey. Alright my problem is with my 92 ford Probe ( 3.0 v6 ). I woke up and went out to start my car and it would not start. The engine cranked but didn't start. I tested the battery and I tested the spark. The plugs are good, the cables, distributor and rotor cap are all good. Also when I turn the key on I can hear the fuel pump pumping so there is pressure. The thing is it's a manual transmission so I push started it and it ran absolutely perfect. I took it up and down the road then shut it off and it wouldn't start again. So I brought it to a mechanic I know and I left it there. It sat over night and when he went to look at it, it fired up no problem. He could not find anything wrong with it. he checked the fuel pressure, spark, fuel filter and everything was fine. So I picked it up and brought it home and it sat in my yard over night. Then the next day it would not start again. I don't know what the problem could be. The engine runs fine when it is push started but it won't start any other way. Does anyone know what the problem could be. Thanks
The only thing I can think of is that you may be flooding it or having a problem with the starter.
the starter is fine, and the fuel would have evapourated over night, and then should have started. also the mechanic wouldn't flood it.