Sometimes i find myself dazing off doing meaningless tasks over and over again, for example, i just realized i spent over an hour just sitting here straightening my hair, which was already straight from this morning. Other times I will be at work, where I am a dishwasher in a kitchen(I'm 15 so don't give me crap for having a crappy job) I will sit and wash the same dish for about 15 minutes, it wont be a dirty dish, I'll just forget what I'm doing and keep doing it. So, what I'm getting at is, are there any ways to help improve my focus and help keep myself from being tedious?
Quote by cnut
When I was eight, me and my best friend started "practicing for girls".
Which involved us going into the woods, and him sticking his dick in my ass.
The last time we did it, his sister caught us.

use AVG as your anti-virus
pretty sure thats ADD
get drugs
Lots
take them all
drink plenty of alcohol?
<_<

EDIT: but I'm all for you group She Really isn't that attractive at all I mean she's not ugly just m'eh
Cancer.
You have enough time to wash the same dish for 15 minutes? I want to work at your restaurant.
Quote by jesus-squared
pretty sure thats ADD
get drugs
Lots
take them all
drink plenty of alcohol?
<_<

EDIT: but I'm all for you group She Really isn't that attractive at all I mean she's not ugly just m'eh

Extremely wrong

You're just spacing out, drink some caffeinne, eat something and drink some water, it'll work.
the same thing happens to me in the shower. I was taking like 1 hour showers just dazing off because i had to wake up at 5:40 am to take them before school every morning. I'd for example wash my hair like 4 times not even realizing i was repeating it. I've cut it to 30 mins every morning just by pretending like i'm looking forward to doing something after i get out, like i'll imagine having more time for breakfast, and then just focusing on what i'm supposed to be doing, instead of daydreaming about random things(even though i do enjoy doing that, so relaxing lol)
my gear:
Jackson DKMG(the one with EMG 81/85's)
b-52 AT 212 100 watt amp
old gear i'll probably sell eventually:
yamaha beginners guitar
gunmetal grey Fender squire strat
Fender 65R amp
mmmmm, daydreaming ftw...........

altho its bad when it happens in class or when your trying to get HW done :\ pretend that you are actually excited abt doing your task, make a game out of it, etc.
Quote by Dimebag22
This might just be the smartest guy in The Pit. I didn't believe Ethan when he told me there were smart people in The Pit But I was wrong.

yeah, thats me

member 42 of the Iron Maiden are gods club. PM revelations to join
I do it to really but I was just throwing ADD out there to be an ass
I dunno try sleeping more
Cancer.
Quote by bananasislegend
Sometimes i find myself dazing off doing meaningless tasks over and over again, for example, i just realized i spent over an hour just sitting here straightening my hair, which was already straight from this morning. Other times I will be at work, where I am a dishwasher in a kitchen(I'm 15 so don't give me crap for having a crappy job) I will sit and wash the same dish for about 15 minutes, it wont be a dirty dish, I'll just forget what I'm doing and keep doing it. So, what I'm getting at is, are there any ways to help improve my focus and help keep myself from being tedious?

Nice Idoser avatar. Hope you enjoy it.
What's up?
Quote by bananasislegend

my brother used to do that...turns out he had either ADD or ADHD
I would go see the family Dr. to be sure...