Delete
Guitar:
Floyd Rose discovery series 3 (with speed loader bridge)
Gibson Les paul studio
Pedals:
Zoom G2.1U pedal
Amps:
vox valvetronix 50 watt
Dean "stack in a box" headphone amp
Last edited by unforgiven_hope at Sep 7, 2017,
Do not use Ebay my friend...use a trusted intstrument Website such as Musiciansfriend.com. Although you can get good stuff on E-Bay, there are idiots who sell crap...As far as guitars go...

If you look around you might be able to get a Martin DX1 in your budget, the one on musiciansfriend is $499. I have a DCX1E and I love it.

Takamine also makes some good affordable guitar.

If you see a guitarist and you like their sound...see what they play. You'd be surprised...it's not 100% about the quality of the guitar, it's about the skill of the player. Good luck in your search.
Quote by arowana1027
My wife plays my guitars fine, but my girlfriend has smaller hands, and she wants to learn how to play.
Play a Seagull or Simon and Patrick. The Seagull Folk is probably my favorite guitar under $500. Actually, it definitely is, no probably's. Check out your local newspaper there might be some decent guitars in there. It can't hurt to browse any local pawnshops either. I bought a "Cortez" acoustic for $50 off some guy that goes to same university as me. I did a little setup work, installed a new saddle and MAN! This thing is sweet. Buying used can be very rewarding. Otherwise ... Seagull. Quality is pretty much guaranteed. It's great for fingerpicking, and the solid cedar top only gets sweeter over time.
Getting something from ebay is a good idea. Don't be afraid to buy used, you'll get more for your money that way. Don't buy from a seller with little or no positive feedback as a seller. That stuff aside, your money would be well spent on a Takamine or Alvarez acoustic/electric. You might want to check out craigslist too. If you find something worth checking out, you probably won't have to go too far.
Quote by teegee420
Getting something from ebay is a good idea. Don't be afraid to buy used, you'll get more for your money that way. Don't buy from a seller with little or no positive feedback as a seller. That stuff aside, your money would be well spent on a Takamine or Alvarez acoustic/electric. You might want to check out craigslist too. If you find something worth checking out, you probably won't have to go too far.

i second this entire post.