Heres a photoshop mock-up of my next build (if I can get a spalted maple top big enough)

Heres the spec -

Mahogany back,
Spalted maple top,
5A master grade flamed maple neck,
ebony fingerboard,
Les paul custom block inlays,
White binding on neck,
Set neck,
locking Sperzels,
Emg 81 & 60,
Tunomatic and stoptail or string through body.

that looks freakin' wicked dude.
gear?
coming soon... parker fly mojo flame
ibanezes: rg350dx frankenstein * rg7620 7-string
fenders: telecaster plus * stratocaster plus

line 6: pod xt live * ax2 212
other: laney vh100r * mesa dual rectifier * monster cables
If I can get a couple of tops, might do a V to match.

That'd be awesome!

Last edited by jscustomguitars at Oct 25, 2007,
def sexy.... wanna make one and sell it to me? :P
heavy support of A7X army pm Copius
Quote by spl3001
I think we can all really agree that nothing is more metal than playing a Telecaster....On fire.

Quote by GiantRaven
The rest of the album is brilliant but that one song just really gets right on my tits for some reason
ahahhahha well if i could how much do you think it would cost to do that?
Quote by spl3001
I think we can all really agree that nothing is more metal than playing a Telecaster....On fire.

Quote by GiantRaven
The rest of the album is brilliant but that one song just really gets right on my tits for some reason
holy ****! 2000 dollars? thats alot!
Quote by spl3001

Quote by GiantRaven
lol, Not really, £500 parts then £500 for my time. order one from the ESP custom shop and your looking at about £3000
yeah but to ship it... that would be a ****ing nightmare! how much is the normal overseas shipping charges?
Quote by spl3001

Quote by GiantRaven
well your thread has been subscribed to... if i get enough money to waste on something like this i will defintly hit you up man.... hope it turns out as good if not better then in the pics!
Quote by spl3001

Quote by GiantRaven
cool, thanks. It'll be a while till I start it coz I got about 3 ccomissions (i'll get them up on here once there started) and I need to source the tops!
okay.. i posted in your other custom build for sale... PM me the price!
Quote by spl3001

Quote by GiantRaven
Ordered all the part's and going to get the wood next week for both of em, selling em for £800 when there done. Cant wait to get started on em!