at its shortest length, my left arm's still at about crotch level...

i really like the padding on it and its like the only kind they had at the store so im wondering if any of you have any good methods of shortening your strap....
Cutting it and sewing?
Quote by Pinky&The Brain

Brain
Are you pondering what I'm pondering pinky?

Pinky
I think so, Brain, but where would we buy rubber pants at this hour?
I have a padded strap and i had the same problem so what i ended up doing was geting something square like a simple small to medium sized piece of wood or anything youn can find.then you rest your guitar on something so theres no tension.then whe you have the plastic thing as high as it goes you pull out the top part of the stap more so it will make the strap not as low and when you think you have pulled it out enough put your square thing in there so the plastic thing doesnt slip and then duck tape around the square so it dosnt fall out. sorry for the length hope it helps.
If it's leather and have belt-buckle type adjustment just make a new hole (my padded trap is that model). If it isn't, i've got no idea :P
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace" - Jimi Hendrix
I play about that low!!
-"Sunny Jane" '04 MIM Sunburst Fender Tele. DD HB102(n)
-"Sapphire" Indie Tribal Extreme
-"Joy" Vintage 1100N Acoustic
-"Booty" Black Squier Jazz Bass
Traynor YCS50 1x12 (V30 Speaker)
Mark Bass Little Mk II
1x15 bass cab
you sure that's as short as it'll go? Sounds unlikely that that's it's shortest to me...
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
you make a hole further into the strap round the strap pin on the guitar
POST FINDER
thank bands like Korn(y) and such nu-metal for this new guitar strap phenomenon.
wear high heels, it will make you taller so your guitar strap will seem shorter on you ............... right?
POST FINDER