Check my profile for it.

I'm interested in what you guys think of the song about structure, simplicity, sounds...etc.

Thanks. crit 4 crit.
UG MISSILE BASE
Fight for the cause!

Quote by RMC06
Donkeyman2341, you are my new god!
Last edited by donkeyman2341 at Oct 25, 2007,
no i didnt lol. simplisity used in this sense is a communication analysis. but i'll change it for you.
UG MISSILE BASE
Fight for the cause!

Quote by RMC06
Donkeyman2341, you are my new god!
First of all, I'm preeeetty sure that simplicity is spelt "simplicity" in all cases. I don't think it's quite like practice where it can be "practice" or "practise"..

Secondly, I do quite like the song. To be honest, there isn't really anything about that I'd change. I mean, it's not the most original song I've ever heard but it's a power ballad (which seems to have a very generic structure in its own right..) and you're not claiming it to be groundbreaking or anything so I can totally let the slight familiarity of it slide. The only thing that I may suggest is thinking about possibly adding another lead guitar when the muted chords come in the second half of the verses. Nothing special, just some ear candy that sort of compliments the vocal pattern to prevent the main riff of the song from becoming stale.. However, I may only be imagining another guitar coming in at that point because there aren't vocals overtop of it at this point. Overall, though, nice work *nods*