ok so i assume a lot of people on here wear chucks, so i was just curious as to how people wear them (hi tops, low cuts) and wat color or design you have! i just have the regular black and white low cuts, but i want some all black ones.
Traynor YCV50 Blue
epi les paul w/ SD Alnico II pros
Dunlop Slash Wah
EH Deluxe Memory Boy
Moen Jimi Vibe
Danelectro Cool Cat Fuzz
Zvex Vexter Fuzz Factory
VHT 2x12 w/ V30's
i have a million pairs of black and white chucks
Quote by DieGarbageMan
i can become erect whilst displeasing women

What a talented person.
b&w, used to be hi-tops. then i cut em for the summer.
So now i have low tops.

chucks rule. a true classic. i want some weird colored ones.
i have a pair of all black ones i tricked out with safety pins and a sex pistols patch
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
i stopped wearin my chucks (blue and black pairs) back in 1996 when i was 14. I miss those days. Not sure why I quit wearin em lol

edit = ****!! i just remembered why I quit wearing em- they werent good skate shoes! lol...I knew there was a legitimate reason.
Ohh man, my favorite shoes in the world, first ones i got were red/white and black/white high tops, i got them as a buy one get one deal, like 5 years ago

i also have hade the mono-blacks high tops, and currently have a pair of mono-black low cuts...

i love them
I had a black pair and a red pair. They were actually pretty comfortable. Ha, I remember every time I got my red pair wet they would turn my socks pink...
black and white low tops all the way. so awesome
My Gear:
Ibanez SA36FM
Peavy Predator

Vox Ad50VT

Boss DS-1 Distortion
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
I used to wear black or blue high-tops, but they get annoying to put on cus I have to bend down every single damn time. So I got low tops and my life was gooooooood
Workin' hard or hardly workin'?

i have hi tops, i used to wear a red one and a blue one and then i switched to a camo pair that are so torn up it aint even right
empty the bullets from the chamber
Quote by SkoolYardBully
stop being an emo fag and get some nikes

actually i have a pair of air force ones, and chucks aren't emo
Traynor YCV50 Blue
Dunlop Slash Wah
EH Deluxe Memory Boy
Moen Jimi Vibe
Danelectro Cool Cat Fuzz
Zvex Vexter Fuzz Factory
VHT 2x12 w/ V30's
So, what kind of shoes are they?

I just wear Globes.
Work when you play, work when you skate.
I even wear them to funerals.
It's like Jebus' shoe.
Quote by Tummaenkeli
So, what kind of shoes are they?

I just wear Globes.
Work when you play, work when you skate.
I even wear them to funerals.
It's like Jebus' shoe.

A LOT OF ****IN PEOPLE WEAR ****IN CONVERSE!! and you don't even know what the hell they are, so wat do you know about cliches and ****...and wat the hell are globes?
Traynor YCV50 Blue
Dunlop Slash Wah
EH Deluxe Memory Boy
Moen Jimi Vibe
Danelectro Cool Cat Fuzz
Zvex Vexter Fuzz Factory
VHT 2x12 w/ V30's
Quote by psychokiller99
A LOT OF ****IN PEOPLE WEAR ****IN CONVERSE!! and you don't even know what the hell they are, so wat do you know about cliches and ****...and wat the hell are globes?

Globes are just skate shoes, I have a pair of black and white chucks? pretty excellent shoes, but I also wear Kustoms.
Quote by SkoolYardBully
stop being an emo fag and get some nikes

stop being a wigger and get some skate shoes!
Quote by Karl Sanders
its like a four finger, diminished thingy
Last edited by kinzoku at Oct 25, 2007,
I haven't worn actual shoes in probably a year or so. Flip-flops are the way to go.
I simply cannot take this god-awful place anymore. Goodbye to all the good people here. The rest can fuck off.

Quote by bigwillie
I haven't worn actual shoes in probably a year or so. Flip-flops are the way to go.

if you live by the beach... or if your a Hippie.
Quote by Karl Sanders
Quote by FlyingFuc!<
or homosexual.

or asian. seriously.

i hear you on that one.
Quote by Karl Sanders
I own four pairs, all high tops. One black & white, all black, all white and red & black. I've decked them out with custom laces too, because I'm so hip. My white ones are too small for me though, and black ones have a messed up inner lining, so anytime I try to take my foot out it gets caught, which pisses me off more than anything, so i rarely wear them. The red & black ones are the only ones I'll tie up to the top, so I don't wearIthem as much because I'm lazy. So my black & white ones are the best, even if the sole is coming off with gaping holes appearing.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Old black high top chucks, the standard...
Quote by FrenchyFungus
Hey y'all!!! Me and my friend were over at her house. I we were wonder what guys think when they see a hot girl at the mall or whatever walk by. (We're both pretty as y'all would say "blonde" sometimes).

Quote by rabidguitarist
I just look like some homo.
i've got some red and white lows.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke