hey all,anyone selling any tab books,nirvana chilli peppers floyd blues,also any acoustic books.thanks folks
i have a relient k book i would sell for like 5 bucks! hahaha jk
heavy support of A7X army pm Copius
Quote by spl3001
I think we can all really agree that nothing is more metal than playing a Telecaster....On fire.

Quote by GiantRaven
The rest of the album is brilliant but that one song just really gets right on my tits for some reason
^ pmed
heavy support of A7X army pm Copius
Quote by spl3001
I think we can all really agree that nothing is more metal than playing a Telecaster....On fire.

Quote by GiantRaven
The rest of the album is brilliant but that one song just really gets right on my tits for some reason
im definantly up for the nivana unplugged book if you can be bothered to post it,i can send you a postal order or something.im living in sweden at the moment,yup cold i know
hey schecter freak,pretty new to this cyber world stuff so what the @£$€ does pmed mean buddy hehe cheers
Quote by dave400
hey schecter freak,pretty new to this cyber world stuff so what the @£$€ does pmed mean buddy hehe cheers

PM = Private Message

(Check your messages on your UG account)
Quote by atomkat
I can't fxcking descripe in words how much I love you!!!!!!!
Quote by MrJayremmie
marry me.
Stratocaster fan...
i ahve the steve vai passion and warfare tab book, a blues bible book with assorted songs... david lee roth- eat em and smile and eric clapton best of sorta thing

you can have them all for £35 (postage included) if you want
Quote by schecter_chris
i ahve the steve vai passion and warfare tab book, a blues bible book with assorted songs... david lee roth- eat em and smile and eric clapton best of sorta thing

you can have them all for £35 (postage included) if you want

£35 for four used books?
Quote by atomkat
I can't fxcking descripe in words how much I love you!!!!!!!
Quote by MrJayremmie
marry me.
Stratocaster fan...
i have a brand new City of Evil Avenged Sevenfold tab book. that i havnt opened . i got it for a present.

(A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music)

BUY MY DW 7002 DOUBLE BASS PEDAL