i made up this song for a youth group item no lyrics yet and it is a medium fast tempo, using fairly easy open chords!

Intro: Guitar 1

e I--------------------------------------------------3-----------------3----------I
b I-------------------------------------3-------3--------3--------3--------------I
g I------------------------0-------0-------0-----------------0-------------------I
d I-----------2-------2-------2---------------------------------------------------I
a I-------2-------2----------------------------------------------------------------I
E I---0----------------------------------------------------------------------------I

e I---------------------------------------------------------------------------------I
b I---------------------------------------------------------------------------------I
g I-----------------------------0-------0----------------0-----------------0------I
d I---------------0--------0-------0--------0-------0-------0--------0-----------I
a I----------2---------2-------------------------2----------------2----------------I
E I-----3---------------------------------------------------------------------------I

e I----------------------------------------------------------------------------------I
b I-----------------------------3----------------3--------3----------------3-------I
g I---------------2--------2-------2--------2-------2--------2-------2------------I
d I----------0--------0-----------------0-------------------------0-----------------I
a I-----0----------------------------------------------------------------------------I
E I----------------------------------------------------------------------------------I

e I-----------------------------------------------------------------3----------------I
b I-----------------------------3------------------------------3-------3------------I
g I---------------2--------2-------2--------2---2--------2----------------2-------I
d I----------2--------2-----------------2------------2-----------------------------I
a I-----0----------------------------------------------------------------------------I
E I----------------------------------------------------------------------------------I

i dunno wether its any good its my first song i have ever written meant to be an acoustic song!
a also added more chords like d# and stuff, and you can also strum the chords at a fast speed if ur awesome enough u can just listen to the picking and find the right rhythm!
Fun defined.
Try playing the thing in my sig.
If you're in E, you just raise the tabs up 1 fret (eg. 7 becomes 8).
Read the title of the forum you posted this and read the first sentence to your post. Common sense is good, eh?

Anyway, this is super, super, super wrong, and should go in the Riff forum. Delete this thread and repost in the correct forum, and read the title of the forum before you post so you don't make this mistake again.

*Reported*
www.facebook.com/longlostcomic
tummaenkeli i like u u rock but i cant be stuffed tuning my guitar to that although im sure it sounds great!