i got a new controller do and on the back it says that i have to use the same color rechargable battery pack what the f^ck is this **** is there a legit reason or are the bitches at microsoft just trying t make me spen d more money?

i heard that normal consoles released after the elite was also gona have a hdtv switch on the back of the console i have seen a hdtv switch on the side of one of my leads that gos into the back of the console is this normal? i got mine like 2 weeks before the elite was relesed do all the old ones have the same switch on the side of the lead? or do i have a fairly new one that has the new hdtv switch?

thx in advance

if u dont know **** post pic ofa angelina jolie
I didn't read that at all because I'm drunk, but my friends and I also call xbox a sexbox lolasaurous.

I'll have a bourbon.
Quote by Mr. Twelve
I didn't read that at all because I'm drunk, but my friends and I also call xbox a sexbox lolasaurous.

don't drink and post, here's why.

tardical!

second, as far as your controller problem... I dunno, why don't you just try it? If it works, it works. If you have an HDTV switch i'd assume you have one of the new ones, wouldn't you?
Ahhhhh oct 07'ers.

My mate has got the elite charger pack for his normal 360 so you should be alright.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
I CAN SOLVE IT!

The answer to all XBOX 360 problems is...

...Buy a Playstation 3.
Problem solvered.

Pwnage.

And what twat drinks and posts?
It's fine for most, but when it's 3am and you're reading UG, the last thing you want is a post like,
'when you treay to figts a poplice man adn shots wat u do?'
i duno i meant to say hdmi but i wrote this thread good then my laptop ran out of battery so i had to do a quick re run i meant to ask how can i check if my xbox has hdmi it has a hdtv switch but i wanna know if its a newy or do i have to buy anther one
Haha. Consolo fanboy.

Be happy, you ****ers got Halo...

Just kidding. I own pretty much every console since the dawn of time, and the XBox 360 is pretty great.

The SNES is the best console ever, though.
Just to clarify, normal consoles will not have a HDMI port on the back, but they will have a HDTV switch. HDMI port is Elite exclusive.
Quote by denizenz
Cute in English is the same as grim and frostbitten in Nordic.

Gear:
Washburn T14 B
Laney RB-1
no all the normal non elite consoles released after the elite will also have hdmi so any sucker that payed extra for black got ripped off if mine doesnt have it im gona buy a new one with hdmi and a can of black spray paint
Quote by Tummaenkeli
Haha. Consolo fanboy.

Be happy, you ****ers got Halo...

Just kidding. I own pretty much every console since the dawn of time, and the XBox 360 is pretty great.

I agree that the SNES is the best console ever when it came out and it can still contend with the consoles now because their games suck.

I'll have a bourbon.
Quote by Tummaenkeli
Haha. Consolo fanboy.

I agree. The SNES was one of the best Systems ever ! that and the ****in Sega !
Agile Septor Elite 7-String
ESP H-1007
ESP H-1001
Peavey 5150
Mesa Boogie Cab

Recording Gear -
PreSonus FireStudio Interface
CX5 Studio Monitors
Quote by Tummaenkeli
I CAN SOLVE IT!

...Buy a Playstation 3.
Problem solvered.

Pwnage.

And what twat drinks and posts?
It's fine for most, but when it's 3am and you're reading UG, the last thing you want is a post like,
'when you treay to figts a poplice man adn shots wat u do?'

yeah, then you can have fun with your three games, yay ...
Quote by Karl Sanders
its like a four finger, diminished thingy
Quote by Tummaenkeli
I CAN SOLVE IT!

...Buy a Playstation 3.
Problem solvered.'

How would that help anyone?
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."