What other pickups have this characteristic of DiMarzio Evolution pickups which show up your sloppiness in playing (if you ARE sloppy, that is! =P)?
Quote by buckethead_jr
I didn't think they had metal in the 1790's

Quote by Guitarislife125
Copper is a metal

Quote by buckethead_jr
Ah, touche.
bareknuckle miracle man bridge? cold sweat neck is similar, too.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Most high quality, professional level pups won't cover up your sloppiness.
Emo is to music as etch-a-sketch is to art.

Quote by TMVolta19
Music can't really be judged, since it's all on the same level. Unless it's screamo. then it sucks.
Aaah okay. BKPs are bit too expensive. Are there any other DiMarzio pickups with this trait?
Quote by buckethead_jr

Quote by Guitarislife125
Copper is a metal

Quote by buckethead_jr
Ah, touche.
I allways found the Super distortion to be very clean and unforgiving. More so the amp is what makes your tone so an amp is more the4 culprit of showing your mistakes then the pick ups are. Like a Quickrod it enhances your mistakes
Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - pm gpderek09 to join
if you're in the US, both high order and bg pickups are handwound (as far as I'm aware), reasonably cheap, and are probably worth checking out, though I haven't tried them myself.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Bro do you have a link to their websites?
EDIT: Found out HighOrder's site. You were right: they ARE darn cheap!
Quote by buckethead_jr

Quote by Guitarislife125
Copper is a metal

Quote by buckethead_jr
Ah, touche.
Last edited by BassTalk at Oct 25, 2007,
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?