I just done a scratchcard and have apparently won a prize (i got three identical symbols) are scratch cards genuine. i dont mind paying the £2.50 a minute if im gonna get something awesome back
what you guys think?
Quote by JoNnHannah
looks like someones been touching himself to much

lmfao

Quote by kaplac
bottle neck guitar slide will be perfect.

great slide.
great dildo.

its the perfect duo.
What? If you're talking about things from the shop, yeah, they're real. Run boy, run to your prize.
I'm assuming you got it in the mail for free and it doesn't tell you what you won, then wants you to call a number that charges you 2.50 a minute. If you think that's for real I feel sorry for you. Those are scams. Unless you actually paid for the scratchcard in some sort of lottery, I'm 95% sure its fake and is just a way to charge you money.
Quote by waldorphPRS41
I'm assuming you got it in the mail for free and it doesn't tell you what you won, then wants you to call a number that charges you 2.50 a minute. If you think that's for real I feel sorry for you. Those are scams. Unless you actually paid for the scratchcard in some sort of lottery, I'm 95% sure its fake and is just a way to charge you money.

Correct indeed!
Quote by Gummy Balls
Who the hell posts that they made up a chord on a guitar forum? He should of just called this thread " flame the shit out me".

~Founder of the Pokemon Appreciation Club~
Quote by waldorphPRS41

+1

No wait.............

+2
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
If you bought it from a shop then you've won something, if it came in the mail or was free with something then they'll charge you ten quid in phone bills for something like a pencil.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Or they will say you won £250 or soming, then give you it in rediculous vouchers that you will never use