Hello UGers. I was wondering if I would have to get any form of qualifications or anything like that if, say, I wanted to teach guitar to people? Does anyone know about this kind of thing? I have been playing for just about 8 years now and I was thinking about teaching beginner to intermediate level. So if you guys could help me by telling me if I need any sort of qualifications to teach, I would be most greatfull. Thanks in advance,
Quote by GodofGuitar1991
you are a real guitarist when you are not ashamed about masturbating to musicians friend magazine.
you dont need anything like that. Its not unionized
Last edited by kiennM at Oct 25, 2007,
You don't need anything, I think. Just stick some flyers up, ask people to get the word around and it should be fine. But if you're planning on making it into a career with a business then you're probably going to need some, business management and (possibly) child care.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Thank you for your help. you guys are most helpful. I shall stick up some flyers later today. Thanks again.
Quote by GodofGuitar1991
you are a real guitarist when you are not ashamed about masturbating to musicians friend magazine.