Howdy there, This is my first Thread (woop) but yeah its basically the same as the Title except is it possible to put a Pickguard on a Guitar that doesnt have one, the Guitar im referring to is this one. http://www.nevadamusic.co.uk/Guitars/Electric_Guitars/Electric/sc1437/p1620.aspx

So is it possible and how would it be done?
Thanks in advance guys and gals
Cheerio.
==Gear==
Ibanez Rg321
Roland Cube 30X
Depends what kind of pickguard you're putting on.

Though as a general rule of thumb, most pickguards of course need to be screwed on, so for that you need to have the right holes in your guitar - i.e., you're going to have to drill into it.
You can get some pickguards that simply stick on, or others which simply go on top of the pickup mounting rings, using the mounting rings' screws to hold them in place. Stick-on ones though tend to only be for acoustics and are well, sucky, while the ones that go on top of your mounting rings of course are lifted off the body, so if you want something on top of the body directly then these will be no good for you.
Hahaha i didnt excuse the term, sorry
But Thanks for you input guys and im not so sure about drilling it but i suppose its trial and error, so yeah I may give it a go in the not to distant future.
Thanks a bunch dudes
Cheers.
==Gear==
Ibanez Rg321
Roland Cube 30X
What kind of pickguard are you putting on? Are you trying to get a randy rhoads look?

Cos that's easy, since there's nothing in the way, apart from maybe a knob. Just cut straight and align it with the pickups and body.
Nah i was kinda going for one that goes under the pickups slightly, is there any like Online Guitar Builder thingy?
Because I could try and show ya on that
==Gear==
Ibanez Rg321
Roland Cube 30X