does anyone know any really annoying metal/rockstars or just arseholes from meeting or seeing them..

i think axel rose is a prick...

any others?
Quote by PeffinGee
If there were death penalties for pedophiles, half of UG will die

www.myspace.com/fr3ddi30

A SAILOR'S GRAVE FOR ME
Honestly I'd say Axel Rose has calmed down quite a bit. Tommy Hilfiger (sp?) insulted the hell out of him at some party recently, talking about how he could kick Rose's ass, and Axel just smiled and walked away. Now, if it was 20 years earlier he would've beaten the shit out of him.

But as for annoying musicians, I gotta say Bono.
Thus sayeth the Lord.

<//////>~
Quote by fredzeskater
iron maiden are a gd band. but they sing about a load of ****t! like falling into a pool and being a wilder beast. their lyricsare a load of bollox*

and children of bodom sing about dead serious topics?
In your face-

I don't give a flying **** mother****er!
I don't give a flying!
I don't give a flying,
I don't give a flying ****!
(Taken Directly From the song lryics)

iron maiden talks about the history of america in many of there songs,
Run To The Hills -

White man came across the sea
He brought us pain and misery
He killed our tribes killed our creed
He took our game for his own need

so tell me who is Bollock? ****ing moron.
Quote by Karl Sanders
its like a four finger, diminished thingy
Quote by kinzoku
In your face-

I don't give a flying!
I don't give a flying,

Run To The Hills -

Sassed
Yngwie is a prick in person. I had the displeasure of meeting in a few years ago with Satch and Vai. His head is as big as his ego.

Dave Mustaine. Really no words to describe how much I despise this guy. I met him back in September after their show here in Fairbanks. I already knew he was a wanker, but he picked a fight with an audience member during the first song. He completely stopped playing the song, guitar feeding back like a mother, then scream at the guy and security while the rest of the band played on. He referred to us Alaskans as morons. I was pissed. I told him straight to his face how I felt about him after the show. Last thing I said to him, "And this is why you couldn't cut it in Metallica". I got a wonderful fuck you from him as well as an eyeing from security, but whatever. By far the biggest dickhole I've met as far as celebs go.

Anthony Keidis is a bit a douche as well. As a whole I was really let down by the Chili Peppers besides Flea and Chad, they were cool as ****.

On a smaller scale, Alex Rydlinski from Turbid North is a little sawed off prick. Him and I have been at it for years, ever since we met. Before a show a few years ago him and I were doing shots and smoke a few bowls. I was already trashed by the time the opening bands had played and they started. Well, they were having a headbanging contest for Adema tickets, who they were opening for. Well, Al knew I was all sorts of ****ed up. I was leaning against the monitor because I couldn't stand on my own. He nominates me to start off the contest. I could barely stand, so I'm telling him no way, so he starts talking **** about me so I stumbled up on stage. I am absolutely hammered, so I have a hard enough time not knocking over the drum set, let alone headbanging worth a crap. Of course I lose and feel like a dick thanks to Al. We've been if and if ever since.
Founder of UGPSA: Ultimate-Guitar's Pot Smokers Association. PM me to join.
Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
ak guitarist doesn't dress in the morning. he kills throughout the day and attires himself appropriately

Quote by AK Guitarist
I told him straight to his face how I felt about him after the show. Last thing I said to him, "And this is why you couldn't cut it in Metallica". I got a wonderful fuck you from him as well

rofl, i imagine most people would give a similar reply.
Michael Angelo Batio
Quote by DanRev
"Come over to my place, no ones home"

I went, there was no one home.

Do infants enjoy infancy as much as adults enjoy adultery?
Oli Sykes from Bring Me The Horizon. Wanker in person and a crap musician.
Quote by GodofGuitar1991
you are a real guitarist when you are not ashamed about masturbating to musicians friend magazine.
David Draiman from Disturbed. I've read an interview with him in some magazine, and he's like "People who don't like me just feel that way because I remind them of the guy who beat them up in high school."

****ty band, ****ty attitude. Someone should tell him to host Deal Or No Deal: Ass**** edition
Quote by musicianamedav
Honestly I'd say Axel Rose has calmed down quite a bit. Tommy Hilfiger (sp?) insulted tehe hell out of him at some party recently, talking about how he could kick Rose's ass, and Axel just smiled and walked away. Now, if it was 20 years earlier he would've gotten in a slap fight with him.
But as for annoying musicians, I gotta say Bono.

Fixed
<Han> I love Hitler
Quote by kinzoku
In your face-

I don't give a flying!
I don't give a flying,

Run To The Hills -

this just made me think of a youtube comment of some guy saying that the trooper is about the american civil war when obviously it isnt. then he got flamed by some english guy...