I... good times they were
Quote by spazzymagee417
after i wipe i look at the toilet paper. anyone else do that?

Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
hamburger. put your wang between your cojones and turn 'em sideways.

hahahaha
I currently play drums it a band that gigs somewhat often.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
this is pretty off topic and probably should have been sent in a pm but yeah... im thinking of maybe investing in a schecter c-1 classic and ive heard they play really slow...is this false?? thanks...i play alot of metalcore and **** mostly lead so yeah..need a fairly fast neck, thanks.
Quote by _-Skeletor-_
this is pretty off topic and probably should have been sent in a pm but yeah... im thinking of maybe investing in a schecter c-1 classic and ive heard they play really slow...is this false?? thanks...i play alot of metalcore and **** mostly lead so yeah..need a fairly fast neck, thanks.

They only play slow if YOU'RE slow

Mine plays great. Have it professionally set up when you buy it, and it'll play like a dream.
My previous band (nuclear babies) http://www.myspace.com/nuclearbabies played a lot of gigs with bands such as the dead pets, the beat, cracked actors etc we got reviewed in a few fanzines and released a 4 track cd but we split after roughly two years together.

My new band Glass houses http://www.myspace.com/glasshousesounds will be playing our first gig in a few weeks hopefully
“I smoke. If this bothers anyone, I suggest you look around at the world in which we live and shut your f*ckin' mouth.” RIP
Http://www.Smash-it-up.tk
No as yet - was kind of in high school, not anymore, but starting to get another one ready at the minute, we are just trying to find people etc. lol
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
Quote by _-Skeletor-_

...Go to the 'Electric Guitar' forum for this, not a offtopic post in the thread or sending a pm.

And like the person a bit above, it's only slow if you're slow.
Quote by Td_Nights
Prank calls?

What are you, 10?

Be a man and go take a shit on someone's car.

Quote by Fate_of_Mind
I skimmed through, saw pregnancy test, and "why is there blood". I'm going to assume you just punched her in the ovaries, problem solved.

Xbox Live GT: VRSlashGnR
many moons ago i used to gig tons. 2-3 shows a weekend with a couple tossed in midweek as well. now i only record at home cause i'm tired of bars, scenes, politics, parties, and metal elitists. XD
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
Yar, I just got into a gigging band in Brisbane.

Fist gig was supporting Eyefear a couple weeks ago, it was great.
Quote by rabidguitarist
manowar.

on the subject:
anyone else notice that the film '300' is like... manowar: the movie?

Quote by morbid_death
Sam, you are my hero.

Metallurgy. Traditional Metal from Brisbane
http://www.myspace.com/metallurgy
Yes thanks.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
yeah I was in a quite locally famous band and people recognized who I was but it went tits up
Quote by akack
We beat you 6-0 you stupid mother ****er.

"Nobody likes an unkempt shrubbery - The monty Python appreciation society"
we just got played in the radio yesterday and are going to play a local festival in may. were a decently big local band.

weve had mild success, but not that many true fans. i guess its cuz we dont have any merchandise
Last edited by CoreysMonster at Oct 25, 2007,