Poll: Tremonti vs. Frusciante
Poll Options
View poll results: Tremonti vs. Frusciante
Mark Tremonti
3 43%
John Frusciante
4 57%
Voters: 7.
Well i have no idea why i'm doin this thread except for the fact that we seem to have too many Frusciante lovers here..

Don't get me wrong he is a great player but lets take a poll (even though i know the outcome).

Poll is based on:

Originality, Technicality, Theory, and Song writing abilities..
The most talented man on earth...
i voted for Tremonti of course, i think he is a much more original guitar player, has much more technical skills, has written some of the best riffs to date, and my fav plays with tons of emotion just listen to his solos u will remember them for ever..

Some of his highlights and man John wishes he wrote these tunes are:

In Loving Memory - One of the most beautiful things u will ever hear
Broken Wings - Exceptional Intro thats mind blowing
Down to my Last, One Day Remains, Find the Real, Brand New Start, Come to Life, White Knuckles, all insane solos and not to mention Taco Salad baby..

Remeber this is an opinion not a verbal warfare so RESPECT eachothers opinions plz..
*reported*

This is going to become the biggest flame and spamfest ever if not closed.
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
haha got to love the reporting what is this 3rd grade lol reply to the Question or dont bother please..
Quote by DeadIdentity81
haha got to love the reporting what is this 3rd grade lol reply to the Question or dont bother please..

lulz im in 3rd grd0rz!!1!

Shut up, I reported it because it isn't a valid topic and it will soon become a flamefest!

Why would you compare the two?...They are completely different, it makes no sence what so ever!

This thread does fail, sorry, but it does.
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!