Today in class we were watching that movie Shallow Hal, and I was pretty bored, so I was leaning on my hand. Anyway, it was about halfway through the movie when the part below my little finger started bumping up and down really fast. I touched it and it went mental and stopped. It also felt fretty solid, kinda like a vein. So yeah, do I have worms or am I overreacting? also, what should I do about it? And don't say rub icy hot on it...
you've got aids
2 ducks and a rabbi walk into a bar.
The rabbi enjoys a nice drink and the ducks are shooed out so that health services aren't called in.
The day proceeds as normal.
No, it was the muscle twitching. Perfectly ordinary.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Yeah, if a worm was going up your finger you would be in pain. Seriously. And it would go up to your brain and eat it.
Quote by FrenchyFungus
Hey y'all!!! Me and my friend were over at her house. I we were wonder what guys think when they see a hot girl at the mall or whatever walk by. (We're both pretty as y'all would say "blonde" sometimes).

Quote by rabidguitarist
I just look like some homo.
What?

You don't get worms in your hands.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
If you have worms in your hand you are probably pretty screwed. The common worms live in your intestines and you can see them in your ****. Tablets are like $3 from the chemist for those ones.
you have Lupus!!

btw, worms in your fingers? do you have a brain?
Because footstools are cool - UG's Classical Guitarists

[quote="'']Congratulations! You have won the award for the most irrelevant thing ever said in a thread!
you may have worms in your brain if you think you have worms in your hand.
Gear
Epiphone G-400
Orange Tiny Terror
Marshall 1936 2x12 Cabinet
Blackstar HT-Dual
MXR 10-Band EQ
Just a muscle twitch.

I get them in my whole leg or arm every now and then.
Quote by fly135
Great list Rutch. On re-reading this one I'd have to say Solid State means not liquid or gas.

I figured it out.
It's probably an organic brain parasite, and it's going to destroy your brain and leave you a twitching, drooling hunk of flesh.

But really, it's just an involuntary muscle spasm, everyone gets them.
You were watching Shallow Hal in school?

What the hell kind of school do you go to? Clearly one that teaches you it's possible to have worms in your hands!

Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.