right, got £300 for new guitar.
referably only want to spend up to £250 tho.

Got a strat now, so want something tht can play more metal/punk/rock.
e.g. Megadeth, paramore, Wolfmother, Trivium, and black sabbeth.

no "pointy" guitars please like explorers/flying Vs

HELP ME PLEASE
Ibanez RG321? It's a fixed bridge, and will probably be better than your Strat for metal. Or maybe, get an Epiphone Les Paul Standard. The humbuckers will be a lot better than your Strat's single-coils for metal, but if you're play a lot of metal and get an Epi LP, you might want to change the pickups at a later point.
mod the strat lol
Quote by Freddy_Walker
stevo 192 lol mate u a beast! Such a rebel!!!

'90 Fender P-bass lyte
Squier P bass special
Trace Elliot Series 6 head and cabs
Fender American Stratocaster
Vintage Teisco electric guitar
Fender princeton 650 dsp amp
Last edited by stevo192 at Oct 25, 2007,
The iommi signature in england is about £450 so thats out of the question. An Sg is a good idea though maybe a epi custom for about £200 is a good bang for your buck could also try and prs se tremonti there around £300 or an epi les paul standard
Ibanez sz320ex? avoid a stock floyd rose at this price range
Ibanez RG1570
Randall RG75G3
EHX Metal Muff
Quote by (insertnamehere
+1

+2

Seriously. It is better than lots of 500 pounds guitars out here.

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

I don't care if I get flamed for this but you could get the esp ltd 200 series which are pretty good IMO.
My Gear:
ESP LTD EC-1000 SW
ESP LTD EC 500 STBC
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Dean Razorback Two Tone
Ibanez 7 string
Randall RH150G3 Head and Cab
Quote by steven seagull

+ 1

wi65 pro, if you can find one, would also be worth a look for a similar outlay.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by p.stick
+2

Seriously. It is better than lots of 500 pounds guitars out here.

+30000000000000000000000000.
It really is great.
hoimhi0et0hm03oi