my leads keep breaking =[ then again they are cheap Stagg and Ashton leads. so I was thinking of getting a better lead that doesn't tend to break. i usually move around while playing, so thats probably why they break.

I am thinking about getting Fender Californian Lead, since they are on sale.
if i wanted to i can spend a bit more and get a planet wave premium lead(its 20ft O.o).

are there any other good leads?
Monster cables are said to be good.
Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Epiphone EDS-1275
Epiphone Les Paul
Schecter C-1+
Peavey Delta Blues
I got a Venom one - hasn't broken after about a year and is great sounding and dead quiet. Excellent and only cost £12.
The Laney Thread are big and clever. No exceptions.
Quote by MrCarrot
I got a Venom one - hasn't broken after about a year and is great sounding and dead quiet. Excellent and only cost £12.

Same, they sound great and i bought two and theyve lasted me nearly a year, and are still going strong.
If they keep breaking its might be because youre winding them up too tightly. I broke loads of leads by wapping them round my hand, so its best if you wrap them around your forearm when you coil them, to stop the inside breaking.
my planet waves lasted 2 years. they're starting to fail now, but i think they'll still last some months
i think they are breaking because they get caught on the arm of my chair. so when i move, it gets caught and i think it gets ripped from inside the jack. i fixed a cable before, but i dont want to keep fixing them.

So these venom ones...i might have a look at them, thanks.