They did it!! YEAH They cured Aids!! WHOHOO THERE'S GONNA BE FUCKING IN THE STREETS!!
Quote by hippie_cune
Stukart, you're the most awesome human being I have ever met. I love you
Quote by charvel_man
I think it's old news... Still good though.

How can it be old news? It's four days old!

Quote by Stukart
They did it!! YEAH They cured Aids!! WHOHOO THERE'S GONNA BE FUCKING IN THE STREETS!!

WOOOOHOOO!!
Quote by Nemesis260
police is logical. or do your duty and rape him back

GEAR:
Laney BH150
Marshall B150
Line6 Spider II 15
BOSS HM-2 Heavy Metal (80's!)
Epi SG Special
Peavey Milestone III
They call it the cocktail, there's nothing new that's still the ''best'' way to neutralize the HIV, though, it's not a cure. You're on hundred of pills and there's ALOT of side effects from what I know. Put a rubber, the combination therapy is not a cure and not a solution to your stupidity.
its not just dumb people bieng unprotected, alot of it is rape, and condoms not always working cause they don't. so the risk is always there.
Quote by Stukart

That was one of the best stand up performances ever.

But very cool. This could turn out to be huge.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Can they do anything about my herpes outbreaks? Dammit, AIDS gets all the publicity.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
Sorry to rain on everyone's parade but that article is discussing the current combination therapy, not a new thing. And definitely nothing like a cure.
Quote by Gunpowder
Sekhmet: Known for ritually sacrificing the innards of small woodland creatures.

Also, being a girly-girl.

Quote by Creepingjesus73
As for you, Mistress of Mayhem; just remember who it is who can lick * *** + *****'* **** *****out of the ****** of the ***!

And how much you think this is gonna go for?
One Love

“One good thing about music, when it hits- you feel no pain” -Bob Marley
Quote by Overaid
They call it the cocktail, there's nothing new that's still the ''best'' way to neutralize the HIV, though, it's not a cure. You're on hundred of pills and there's ALOT of side effects from what I know. Put a rubber, the combination therapy is not a cure and not a solution to your stupidity.

Africa?
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
That can only 'neutralise' HIV plus you'll be on drugs for the rest of your life, so it's nowhere near a cure. It's a break through, so now they can work on killing the virus and another way of preventing it entering our systems.
It's gonna be a blue day
that's ****ing imba! let's see them put it to effect.

but more importantly:

"Save The Cheerleader, Save The World"
- Hiro Nakamura
DANK MEMES
Thats rubbish:

1.) The aids virus is one of the fastest evolving forms of life on the planet, and will most probably find some way around it

2.) the person still has HIV...problem is not solved
if you read the end of the article, it says that the HIV virus eventually fades out.

and its NOT cure for AIDS, it just makes the possibility of catching it SMALLER.
even if a cure is found, whichever company gets the patent will charge so much for it that most sufferers (ie those in africa) will not be able to afford it. and suppression is more profitable than prevention. basically, capitalism is ****.
"If you're not a doctor, then you must be... A fox"
*releases hounds*

last.fm