I say Fender sux, but depending on your rig, you may get a Chili Peppers sound for some songs like Under the Bridge.
Quote by beadhangingOne
What happened to Snake?

Snake?

Snake?

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE?!

Quote by TunerAddict
you can take my mouse and keyboard from my cold, slightly orange from cheetos, dead fingers

Quote by Baby Joel
Isis is amazing
chilli peppers sound = strat / telecaster

♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫

._: Gear :_.
1952 Reissue Fender Strat
1962 Reissue Fender Telecaster
Bluerock Double Neck SG
Yamaha Pacifica 112mx
Aria Electro Acoustic
Fender Deluxe 900 Amp
Various Effects
its a very nice guitar, and a strat could do it but since its a light guitar, you would have to do some serious tweaking to get the chilli sound, allthough those dragster humbuckers will get you there. what amp are you running??? i would suggest to NOT get a marshall
What kind of amp have you got?

And why do people say Fender sucks? I wonder if you've noticed, about 50% of all of today's guitars have evolved from Fender's original designs. Sure, they're getting old, but so are Gibson. Look at them! They just change the colour scheme and pretend it's a new guitar! A WHOLE ****ING INNOVATION! And they cost twice as much as any Fender, for absolutely no reason besides collector's value.
The 2nd one would get you more of a RHCP sound.

Member of the No-Testicle Club! PM gangster-dolly to join!

Founder of the 'I'm Abstaining From Sex Until Marriage And Damn Proud Of It!' Club. PM me to join!
A good guitar, but as someone else said,perhaps not for RHCP.
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
The Jag'd be better for grungy stuff. Kurt Cobain played Jag's fitted with humbuckers, for example.
"Vintage-style tuners" Are they made of bone? OO or are they overly pointy? Vintage stuff is always pointy.
REMEMBER REMEMBER THE 8TH OF NOVEMBER!! I SURVIVED 4CHAN'S INVASION!!
Uneeded Praising Section:
Quote by The_Hottest_Day
Why didnt you get cable-less mics?

Quote by Oldmonkeys
lol good call

Quote by Kensai
^
^ That was at me so yes it is praise.