Not sure if its been made yet but ill give it a shot. Discuss the Red Sox and the Rockies as they play in the world series or anything to do with the world series

The Red Sox pretty much owned Colorado in game 1, 13-1. They're going for a four game sweep. Fingers crossed.
Last edited by Ekim423 at Oct 25, 2007,
Oh, sweet, a world series! When's it coming to the UK? How long is it stopping over in Europe for?
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Quote by Yakult
Oh, sweet, a world series! When's it coming to the UK? How long is it stopping over in Europe for?

When you guys get baseball teams that can compete.
I saw the first few pitches last night then went to bed 13-1?? Jesus lol,you could tell the Sox were gonna win just by looking at the stats.

The UK needs a baseball league,the only time you ever see a game like baseball is when you occasionally play softball in school lol.
Quote by Atomic_Assault
lololololol that was epic andyd93. you just made my day

PROUD EVERTONIAN
the question on the lips of everyone outside america...

why is it called the WORLD series?
LollipopSkeletonsLollipopSkeletons
LollipopSkeletonsLollipopSkeletons
the rox will win 4-2. beckett will win the 2 games for the sox
UG's Stock Market Guy

Hablo Español
Wǒ néng shuō Zhōngwén

So you can speak to me in English, Spanish or Chinese

My Recordings:

Dissident Blues
El Farol
Lenny
We'll Make This Work
Stop This Train
Quote by bimsterfls
I'm going to game 2 tonight. Go sox

you suck. i wish i could go down to Fenway. anyways have fun... and how much did that cost to get tickets??
that wasn't a game that was a massacre... "sox in FUOR!1!!!" doesn't seem so ridiculous to me at least anymore... given how awful last night was for the rockies.
Quote by This is the One
Because in the modern society America is the only country that matters.

That was low, but true

+1

Anywho, you can tell its gonna get shut out.. I mean, that first game WAS a massacre...

Poor indians :'( why couldent we be pwning the rockies?

I was watching a world football championship (US football... you know... its not made for pussies and with the cool pads and stuff) and USA was playing japan..

Oh how funny it was to see such a tiny team go against America! lmao
Last edited by KroniKing at Oct 25, 2007,
Quote by denizenz
The Indians would be playing the Rockies right now had they not choked. Damn Josh Beckett.

I have an autographed beckett card...

Thanks for reminding me
Quote by Captain_Kickass
dreamtheater91 has destroyed my soul with that story

Squall Leonhart of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!

PSN name = liftingshadows
Quote by Ekim423
you suck. i wish i could go down to Fenway. anyways have fun... and how much did that cost to get tickets??

My brother has a friend that has season tickets so he gets the first oppurtunity to buy playoff/world series tickets. He couldn't go to the game, so he gave my brother and I the tickets
For future reference, there already is a world series thread, done by aerozepplin I think was his name. Sorry.
Wolfie, Moley, Witty, Dgmey, Grundy
Quote by Fishyesque
For future reference, there already is a world series thread, done by aerozepplin I think was his name. Sorry.

yeah i wasnt sure and i didnt feel like looking it up sry.
Quote by bimsterfls
My brother has a friend that has season tickets so he gets the first oppurtunity to buy playoff/world series tickets. He couldn't go to the game, so he gave my brother and I the tickets

nice
Boston crushed colorado the first game, but i think the rockies will come back and win it.
We'll just have to see.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Quote by andyd93
I saw the first few pitches last night then went to bed 13-1?? Jesus lol,you could tell the Sox were gonna win just by looking at the stats.

The UK needs a baseball league,the only time you ever see a game like baseball is when you occasionally play softball in school lol.

Search for the baseball softball UK site. Can't remember the exact address, but those keywords should bring you the right result. There is a league, but it's grassroots at the moment. Strange considering we invented the game...

I gave up at about 4:30 last night, couldn't see them getting back into it after that 5th inning. Watched the 6th and the start of the 7th and just closed my eyes.
It's on slightly earlier tonight I think, something like 12:10, but then it goes back to the 1am starts again. Why don't they play afternoon games instead of evening!?

I should think the Rockies will wipe that game away and try start afresh tonight. Hopefully it will be more of a match because they've played amazingly well these past few weeks, some really enjoyable games.

My parents are out in Boston at the moment, though they have absolutely no interest in baseball.

Cubs next year are gonna win it.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
How about those red sox? 2nd time in my lifetime they win another world series and I slept through game 4!
"Member of the UG Pink Floyd Fan club PM stonegolem13 or nick dixon to join

love The Evil Dead films? Join my group: http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/boomstick/

Quote by pepsi1187
not to mention herbert from family guy will touch you in your sleep
Oh yes. Red Sox and The Nation FTW!!! The Rockies were playing in a sub-par league and therefore stood no chance against us. I'd be willing to wager that the Sox take it again in a couple years because of all the young talent we got. But back to the chanting: GO SOX! GO SOX!
Quote by Briyan_15
I think this man has a reputation to defend and "poop head" is not in that reputation.

Quote by omegasus
RUSSELL! WHAT THE ****!!!!
Quote by Nor'Easterbass
Oh yes. Red Sox and The Nation FTW!!! The Rockies were playing in a sub-par league and therefore stood no chance against us. I'd be willing to wager that the Sox take it again in a couple years because of all the young talent we got. But back to the chanting: GO SOX! GO SOX!

My dad told me when the Sox won their first series game in 86 years he said " Don't be disappointed if they don't win for another 86 years because they probably wont." But than they won.
"Member of the UG Pink Floyd Fan club PM stonegolem13 or nick dixon to join

love The Evil Dead films? Join my group: http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/boomstick/

Quote by pepsi1187
not to mention herbert from family guy will touch you in your sleep
i'd like to point out my sig, which has been the same since all star break or before since i'm never on here