Ok so I have been playing for long enough now to actually know the characteristics I prefer on a guitar. you can see in my sig the axes I currently own. I like the neck width at the nut to be very wide. My jackson has the widest of any guitar I have played(dxmg).
Is there an electric out there with a wider string to string than my DXMG?? I have Really fat fingertips and a wide neck just works better for me.

Please dont respond with all kinds of 7 strings, no need to insult the intelligence of us all.
Thanks
Jackson Dxmg w/dimarzios up n down
Jackson DK2t
Carvin DC127
ValveKing 100 head
5150 head
Recto-Verb 112
1960a Marshal 4x12
FFFDFEFRFKFFF,jeremylp,atreyurock9, noahfor, Vangkm, Used666, and sgtshak- great sellers/traders!!
From my experience, Jacksons have the widest (that I've played atleast). Some Ibanez necks are pretty wide too though.
Emo is to music as etch-a-sketch is to art.

Quote by TMVolta19
Music can't really be judged, since it's all on the same level. Unless it's screamo. then it sucks.
my friends epi g-400 has a damn wide neck. although i dunno if its an imitation/limited run, because my OTHER friend has a g-400 which has a neck the same width as my g-310 :s

His G400 is also freaking light too...

I heard that semi-hollows have wide necks, but im guessing you wont go near em? :p
My Gear
Line 6 Variax 600
Epiphone G-310
Ibanez RG350EX
81' Ibanez Blazer Bass

Line 6 Spider III 75
Line 6 POD X3 Live
Fender ToneMaster Mini
Boss DD-2 Delay
Boss CE-2 Chorus

My Band
Band MySpace!
Band UG Profile
Bfun thats really interesting that u mentioned that. One of my Clients showed me a 1960's Gibson es-150 (I think) semi that had an amazing nice wide neck on it. Too bad it sounded like it was 35 miles away when plugged in!
Jackson DK2t
Carvin DC127
ValveKing 100 head
5150 head
Recto-Verb 112
1960a Marshal 4x12
FFFDFEFRFKFFF,jeremylp,atreyurock9, noahfor, Vangkm, Used666, and sgtshak- great sellers/traders!!
Emo is to music as etch-a-sketch is to art. (cut from above)

Thats awesomely funny
Jackson DK2t
Carvin DC127
ValveKing 100 head
5150 head
Recto-Verb 112
1960a Marshal 4x12
maybe you should just make your own custom guitar or something lol, but im sure older guitars (as in ones made for rock, not metal/shredding etc) have a relatively wide neck. Try the Gibson Les Paul with a 50s neck (i think)
My Gear
Line 6 Variax 600
Epiphone G-310
Ibanez RG350EX
81' Ibanez Blazer Bass

Line 6 Spider III 75
Line 6 POD X3 Live
Fender ToneMaster Mini
Boss DD-2 Delay
Boss CE-2 Chorus

My Band
Band MySpace!
Band UG Profile
good advice- Maybe I will check that out when I head to GC next. I just hate the sheer weight of LP's
Jackson DK2t
Carvin DC127
ValveKing 100 head
5150 head
Recto-Verb 112
1960a Marshal 4x12
slice the back off it :p
My Gear
Line 6 Variax 600
Epiphone G-310
Ibanez RG350EX
81' Ibanez Blazer Bass

Line 6 Spider III 75
Line 6 POD X3 Live
Fender ToneMaster Mini
Boss DD-2 Delay
Boss CE-2 Chorus

My Band
Band MySpace!
Band UG Profile
An 8 stringer. If you just mean standard 6, Ibanez RG's have very wide necks. Comfortable though.
As soon as i saw the title Jackson popped into my head. Wide necks are good but not to wide there is a nice middle ground where the sweet spot is
Member of UG's Gain \/\/hores - pm gpderek09 to join
I played an old Washburn Dime (333? 666? I dunno, it had a purple burst, Dimebucker and an LFR) and the neck on that thing was almost as wide as a typical nylon-string guitar.

So, I vote that.