Probably, we all know the modes of the major scale that is, Ionian, Dorian, Phrygian, Lydian, Mixolydian, Aeolian, and Locrian mode. As far as I know, they all exhibit different moods. But I'm wondering are all these modes have the same mood when played on a different key? Like C Dorian has the same mood with E Dorian and F Locrian have the same mood with D Locrian? I'm sorry about the question but I'm just new to the major scale's modes so please help me, thanks.
Correct.
Quote by Johnljones7443
my neew year reslosutions are not too drikn as much lol.

happy new yeeae guyas.
All this theory stuff makes me wish I played the drums, and it would be just be tubbba tubba bang bang bang, and no need to ask the about moods or modes,
Quote by Wolfhound
All this theory stuff makes me wish I played the drums, and it would be just be tubbba tubba bang bang bang, and no need to ask the about moods or modes,

It's not just tubba tubba bang bang bang...
Quote by Johnljones7443

happy new yeeae guyas.
Quote by DarTHie
It's not just tubba tubba bang bang bang...
I heard jazz drummers have drums tuned to specific notes and play in key ...
        |\
[U]        | |                     [/U]
[U]        |/     .-.              [/U]
[U]       /|_     `-’       |      [/U]
[U]      //| \      |       |      [/U]
[U]     | \|_ |     |     .-|      [/U]
      *-|-*    (_)     `-’
        |
        L.
Quote by demonofthenight
I heard jazz drummers have drums tuned to specific notes and play in key ...

All drummers tune their drums. But it will not sound dissonant if the drums are tuned C# and band is playing in C major. But there are some rules, one drum must be fifth higher than the other... I can't remember it anymore.
Quote by Johnljones7443

happy new yeeae guyas.
No rules for tuning drums, just tune them how you think sounds good. Many drummers like to tune their drums to fifths or fouths.
There are many complex rhythms to think about. Rudiments instead of Scales. It's a hard instrument to play well.

TS, yes they will sound the same because they are made of the same intervals that relate to the root in the same way.
My name is Andy
Quote by MudMartin
Only looking at music as math and theory, is like only looking at the love of your life as flesh and bone.

Swinging to the rhythm of the New World Order,
Counting bodies like sheep to the rhythm of the war drums
The only difference that there may be depending on the instrument is the timbre, but for guitar this isn't really an issue.
Founder of Jaco society

[22:08:23] <Confusius> I wish I was a bassist
[22:08:26] <Confusius> you fuckers look cool

Want to know how to play bass in jazz? Read this.