ok i have a fernandes revival tele.i have had it a while and was curious as to when it was produced.
i have had a look on there website but cannot seam to find one like mine as it seams to be a different color.

the neckplate just has fernandes made in japan.And behind the headstock a sticker with same and a serial number 016688.

lookin at seeing what the market value is as i have a friend interested in it.

any help would be much appreciated.
have you tried the japanaxe forum? that might be worth a try. i think they have a sub-forum dedicated to fernandes...

http://forum.japanaxe.com/phpBB3/
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
cool cheers looks like its a 90's one.
might just have to keep hold of it as a guy on there reckons the tele's are hard to find.
does look and play nice so prob gonna keep it a little while longer.
Attachments:
DSC00175.JPG
yeah, i mean most japanese made guitars since the late-70's/early 80's should be at least decent, if not downright nice.

I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I've got kind of a follow-up question about Fernandes guitars. Are they any good, in general? I see that MF has a Fernandes strat copy as the Stupid Deal of the Day, and also someone in my area is selling a Fernandes Native on craigslist (for $300).

On the website, they don't show the Native so I'm assuming they don't make it any more. The pictures look sweet, but I wonder what it might have cost new?

Anyway, any info on Fernandes guitars would be interesting. Thanks.