ah man i saw your BRCM post in the anarchy thread. I love the restarts there what really got my physched on current punk stuff i own all 4 cds ah i love them so much definitely in my top 5, after i heard Bored i really started to try and get the ball rolling on my zine. IN conclusion RESTARTS > 99% of all punk bands
And i posted about the apokilytpacrust fest.. Ill send you a link to photos if you want it?
They're okay. Definitely nothing original. Very derivative. It doesn't stand out at all, but it's not bad. Hey, at least it's a street punk band that isn't completely idiotic.
Quote by hardrock1315
They're okay. Definitely nothing original. Very derivative. It doesn't stand out at all, but it's not bad. Hey, at least it's a street punk band that isn't completely idiotic.

... theyre all vegan squatters who are extremely active in the scene and in protesting.
Not street punks
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^greg how ya doin? i went to school with you
sorry listening to salad days
AND when they come to the us to do a west/east coast tour i think im gonna have to contact them and some other peoples about setting up some milwauke/madison/chi shows
Quote by crustyreed
... theyre all vegan squatters who are extremely active in the scene and in protesting.
Not street punks

Their music and image is completely street punk.
Has anyone heard the original big rock candy mountain? I found it on a myspace page a while ago. Frustration is my favourite song by the Restarts.
If music was the food of love I'd be a fat romantic slob.
haha its a cover didnt know that. Yeah i think frustration is one of there best songs I like the first version of it the best though.
I've seen them 3 times now, once when they played a short set before lost cherees (****e), subhumans (sick) and conflict (****e live), and twice at squat gigs, where they had nicer longer sets.

They're nice guys too, and their merchandise is as cheap as chips.

Best album is slumworld but their latest is pretty decent. System error is pretty boring apart from a few songs, but I got it off them on 12" for a few quid so it was worth it.
Quote by lavazza
The Clash, Subhumans..........

Neither appeal to me. But I never got really deep into punk, so the origin of there country doesn't strike me.

I can't stand the clash, actually.
the restarts are awesome i like big rock candy mountain and theyre on to you.
seeing them next month aswell as the subhumans the week before haha... showing off isnt cool i know
Quote by francoshade_uk
seeing them next month aswell as the subhumans the week before haha... showing off isnt cool i know

Subhumans in London yeah?

Me too. Will be my second time seeing them, and hopefully as good as the first.

And restarts are supporting Steve Ignorant (playing feeding of the 5000 in its entirety), Zounds, Flux of pink indians, etc. on the 24th I think.

Then playing an afterparty. Hoorah.
I finally got round to buying a cd of theres. I got the demo's compilation one for £4.99 (I love when bands keep their cd's cheap) Anyway it is a pretty good cd, not my usual style of punk I go for but good fun none the less. I appreciate the free posters, sticker and cardboard cd case + 23 songs. Bargain! I saw that they were playing soon so I will prob go to that.
i love the fact that they put all their myspace songs up for download.
i respect bands who do that, and not their demos, their album released songs, its awesome