Nice

Last edited by Your Mother : Today at 03:44 PM
Lolz
"It's funny how most people love the dead. Once you're dead, you're made for life" - Jimi Hendrix

Quote by TheClincher
Is it incest if I had sex with my brother in law's half sister? Because if it is, it was so ****ing worth it.
What the hell...?
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Niiiiiice.
Founder of UGPSA: Ultimate-Guitar's Pot Smokers Association. PM me to join.
Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
ak guitarist doesn't dress in the morning. he kills throughout the day and attires himself appropriately

Bloody goddamn brilliant.
Quote by Meths
Really, it's quite gutting that we'll all be dead by the time the earth is entirely underwater because I really want to stick your head underwater while standing on Everest and say "if sea levels aren't rising, HOW COME YOU'RE DYING?!"
Ok this was an afterschool special that played in the late 70s? They play off **** and pussy jokes? Wow those were some different times for kid entertainment. Anyone know what this is from exactly. I just thought it was the afterschool special cause of his wiki article after I had to look him up to see how he was tied to the guitar music community.
Quote by hoowahman
Ok this was an afterschool special that played in the late 70s? They play off **** and pussy jokes? Wow those were some different times for kid entertainment. Anyone know what this is from exactly. I just thought it was the afterschool special cause of his wiki article after I had to look him up to see how he was tied to the guitar music community.

Who said it's kid entertainment? Just because there's kids in it doesn't mean it's FOR kids.
Quote by JamieB
Nice.

yo jamie how're you? long time no see.
I got 99 problems and they all bitches
Quote by Jehuty
Who said it's kid entertainment? Just because there's kids in it doesn't mean it's FOR kids.

Well on the wiki I only matched this up to an after school special which plays at 4pm which is directed at kids according to that article. That's why.