dnt know if in right forum sorry if am not but i need help i got a floyd rose and 4 sum reason the E A and D string rattles against the 1 - 3 fret and i cant seem 2 correct it so it doesnt this has never happened b4 plz help!
it might be that the strings are too close to the frets and you might have to turn the trust bar that sits in the middle of theneck to correct this im not sure but yes that has happened to me and i fixed it by doing that

peace and love
i cant change action is floyd rose so is obviously in right place since havent changed it position on it i cant get 2 truss rod is buried inside neck and glue shut with no access and yes just changed strings and began rattlin action is in same place as b4 i changed em
Quote by prodantic
i cant change action is floyd rose so is obviously in right place since havent changed it position on it i cant get 2 truss rod is buried inside neck and glue shut with no access and yes just changed strings and began rattlin action is in same place as b4 i changed em

Are the new strings a lighter gauge than the old ones? You might have to reduce the spring tension a little.
Quote by prodantic

huh?
I drop tuned my Floyd rose and the action got ****ed. I had no idea why It wasnt working, I could not produce a sound on the higher frets because the action was to low, I raised the action and it worked. Two little screws on the end of bridge, I dont see what Floyd rose has to do with it.
Quote by Metallica rulz
huh?
I drop tuned my Floyd rose and the action got ****ed. I had no idea why It wasnt working, I could not produce a sound on the higher frets because the action was to low, I raised the action and it worked. Two little screws on the end of bridge, I dont see what Floyd rose has to do with it.

Instead of raising the action, you should have adjusted the springs. If you take a look at your bridge, it's probably going a little "into the body", when it should actually be parallel. Spring tension needs to match string tension, that's why you should loosen the springs when putting on a lighter string gauge or tuning down, and tighten them when putting on heavier strings or tuning up.
string gauge is the same the action hasnt changed is in standard always has been no drop tunings at all
Quote by prodantic
dnt know if in right forum sorry if am not but i need help i got a floyd rose and 4 sum reason the E A and D string rattles against the 1 - 3 fret and i cant seem 2 correct it so it doesnt this has never happened b4 plz help!

...how are we going to help you if you don't even speak English???
freepatriot.com
"People never misapply their economy so much as when they make mean provision for the education of children. The only practicable method to reform mankind is to begin with children." -- Noah Webster