Page 1 of 2
Well, the downward spiral that is my life continues to fall. This kid wants to kick my ass cause he thinks that i like his girl friend...Well at best i could land a few blows on him. He is smaller than me but is an experienced fighter, which im not. Theres no avoiding it, what should I do? Don't say grow a pair, hes a druggie, and is in a fight club, so... help

Thanks

-Wheel
Favorite Artists/Bands
1.John Mayer
2.Smashing Pumpkins
3.Moneta
got any friends who hate wiggers?

in all seriousness...
if you odn't like his girl... prove it to him by skull ****ing her... SHOW NO MERCY!!
Jump the bastard with some friends before he does the same to you. Seriously. Best form of defence = Attack.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
lol this guy is that one kid at everyones school that you don't want as an enemy...
Favorite Artists/Bands
1.John Mayer
2.Smashing Pumpkins
3.Moneta
Quote by alcoholicpanda
i say, super-glue his ssack to the ceiling and WATCH HIM HANG

kinda reminds me of what the germans did in WW2,

tied US soldier prisoners by their arms and legs, hang them from a high ceiling, then have their bodies sway over a table while they were completly naked, when they swung one way, their balls would hit the corner of the table, comming back... balls hit the table again, and again, and again
convince him ur gay, tis the only way my friend
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']Jump the bastard with some friends before he does the same to you. Seriously. Best form of defence = Attack.
the ol' Mexican stradegy
i say, super-glue his ssack to the ceiling and WATCH HIM HANG

i have to agree with this one
You are now blinking manually
Fight clubs don't really exist... at least not for people in high school... he's full of ****.
Man it out... lift some weights... and destroy him
Quote by Skraeling86
That's a lot of booze. Frankly, I'm impressed. You're of a stronger timber than the average man, jimbob! Hail you.

Quote by Bubban
Yes you should go to a doctor, fucking moron. We can't do anything about your hemorrhoid.

Is his fight club just a bunch of people in a circle with 2 in the middle throwing windmilling punches.
Quote by jimbob78
Fight clubs don't really exist... at least not for people in high school... he's full of ****.

dude, believe me this kid is not someone i could fight, hes seriously the ONE person I don't even stand a chance aganist.
Favorite Artists/Bands
1.John Mayer
2.Smashing Pumpkins
3.Moneta
Quote by jimbob78

here's your diet...
2 muscle milks in the morn...
turkey subs in after noon
2 muscle milks + turkey subs for dinner

(work-out like a mutha****a)

Quote by im_hungry
Is his fight club just a bunch of people in a circle with 2 in the middle throwing windmilling punches.

thats really XTREME!!! TO THE MAXX!!
Call him out. Tell him you don't want to fight because he is insecure. If he still wants to fight you, tell him you won't. Then if he calls you a pussy, just call him a pussy because he wants to kick someones ass for liking his girlfriend.

You know how many of my friends think my wife is hot. Alot. Because she is. But I'm secure enough to know she married me for a reason.

If he wants to kick your ass over him being insecure he's a pussy. I know the type you are talking about. Kids that always want to fight. Little guys. Yeah, they do kick ass. I had a couple of friends when I was younger like that. Good to have on your side.

Anyways, tell him to relax, that you don't have a problem. Also, tell him you think his girlfriend likes you too. jk.
Quote by jimbob78

dude, believe me this kid is not someone i could fight, hes seriously the ONE person I don't even stand a chance aganist.
Favorite Artists/Bands
1.John Mayer
2.Smashing Pumpkins
3.Moneta
Quote by soulphonate
Call him out. Tell him you don't want to fight because he is insecure. If he still wants to fight you, tell him you won't. Then if he calls you a pussy, just call him a pussy because he wants to kick someones ass for liking his girlfriend.

You know how many of my friends think my wife is hot. Alot. Because she is. But I'm secure enough to know she married me for a reason.

If he wants to kick your ass over him being insecure he's a pussy. I know the type you are talking about. Kids that always want to fight. Little guys. Yeah, they do kick ass. I had a couple of friends when I was younger like that. Good to have on your side.

Anyways, tell him to relax, that you don't have a problem. Also, tell him you think his girlfriend likes you too. jk.

he'd still beat me. i don't wanna get beaten
Favorite Artists/Bands
1.John Mayer
2.Smashing Pumpkins
3.Moneta
I stand by my post. Jump the guy with your friends, bash him up good. Otherwise he'll do the same to you.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
I'm in a very similar situation, the kid whose mad at me has done steroids many times, as a result hes ****ing massive. We both play on my schools lacrosse team and he has checked me/ layed my ass out before and he says that he has beat the hell outta many kids, a lot of people at my school also think he has been in a lot of fights. He is also a big druggie. I was pretty worried about the whole thing up until like a month ago. I realized that i know kids from his old school and kids who know him better than I do and guess what? I have never met a kid whom he fought or met someone that knows somebody else that fought him. My friend who is a senior also kicked his ass hard on spring break last year. I went from fearing this kid, to not even believeing that hes been in a fight before depsite what others think. He stares at me everytime i see him until im out of sight and i just look right back at him with a blank stare. He doesn't even talk **** to me anymore because he knows im not worried about him.

You're best bet is to become friends with some bigger or older kids (football players, lacrosse players) just any kids who are tough or could take this ****er. I bet half of what you hear about him is straight bull**** so don't worry too much. Just let this piece of **** know that you're not afraid of him, if he gives you bad looks, just give him the most expressionless stare back at him, if he talks **** to you're face don't piss him off, just say enough to not look like a pussy ass bitch. If you have friends that you know have you're back then just talk even more **** to him and let him know hes gonna get jumped if he lays a finger on you. It really depends on you're situation, just don't be afraid of him, or atleast don't let him know you're afraid of him because he would feel a lot more confident going at it with someone who won't say anything back or someone who he knows is skaking in there shoes, rather than someone who is willing to put up a fight and has a clear head because the lack of fear in there mind.
Quote by R_H_C_P
^Oh my God! You're the first person to actually notice that link! A pringle to you my friend!

My Surf-o-Strat Project
Walk softly and carry a 1/16 wrench.

It works.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
Just tell him your not gonna fight him because thats a really stupid reason to fight someone. If he still fights you dont do anything in the fight. If hes gonna kick your ass anyways, might as well make it look like he just beat a kid who did nothing back on purpose, and you'll look better than him to the people who know that fighting is stupid.
Quit my job blowin leaves
Telephone bills up my sleeves

And they were singin like this!
Don't say grow a pair, hes a druggie, and is in a fight club, so... help

Wtf!? You're not supposed to speak of the club...
first off. who gives a crap if you like his girlfriend? if you're smooching around with her, then thats a different story.

second of all. is she hot?
I see no sign of fortress.
Quote by IlikeTheSKA
Walk softly and carry a 1/16 wrench.

It works.

beat me to it
lol
say to him

'hey u mutha ****a get ova here'

then do some kinda sick freestyle rap like

'yo fro ima break the law im gon neva change.... step into ma soil get ya whole face reararranged'

then spit on him pull ya pants down and take a dump

hahah always does the trick

or else if you dont want to do that pull your pants down get your winky out and run around after him flopping it about. He wont want to touch you and if he is call im gay
Either have sex with his girlfriend and film it (Make it really dirty) or tell on him. Don't be ashamed to tell on people and get them in trouble.
If you do have to fight him...punch him as hard as possible straight into the jaw, you can make his entire jaw move backwards shattering his haw on both sides...more then like he will have to have his jaw wired shut for a while. You could also punch him in the throat which could make his adams able move back words and block his breathing. There is also a small bone in the throat that if broken can puncture his wind canal(or what ever you call it) When you cut off his air he is ****ed.
If you hit him in the face first real hard then he'll back down.
Quote by ottoavist

i suppose there's a chance
i'm just a litte too shallow to consider
that maybe i've been a little more eager
each day to wake up and take a shower
brush my teeth and smile for the mirror
Quote by V12prowler
I'm in a very similar situation, the kid whose mad at me has done steroids many times, as a result hes ****ing massive.

A highschool kid doing steroids?

Does he like .. want a permanent tiny package?
k man i made out with this kids gf ( i didnt know they were gf bf) and he wanted to fight me so i did cuz i was tired of ppl thinkin i was a pussy and i only got beat semi-badly and this kid could like bench 200 like 12 reps and was bigger than me.

Advice= whatever you do dont let him get on top of you, try to stay standing
I need to take steroids because my wang is about 12 inches flacid. People say wow you're amazing but I really want a 8 incher.
don't go over the top or your testicles will shrink to the size of peas. Once they're like that there's no going back
Quote by Douche ©
I need to take steroids because my wang is about 2 inches flacid. People say wow you're amazing but I really want a 8 incher.

Fixed.

And you know, steroids dont make it bigger. Keep dreaming.
Sig space for rent.
$100 obo
Message for negotiaton.
well what'd u do to make him think you like his gf?

are you quick on your feet? just run, he cant beat up what he cant catch.
Page 1 of 2