OK, i have a RAZR and its really gay. The inbox is full when i have 30 messages and makes me get rid of all them before i receive any more messages. Ever other razr can hold way more messages. My brother has the same exact phone and his hold more just like everyone elses. Does anyone know how to increase the message limit?
"And then there was a chair....Alternating the movement of its feet like a horse, the chair runs up to my bed, climbs up into it--and I make love to the wooden chair(uncomfortable, painful)."
Quote by cptncacklefanny
OK, i have a RAZR and its really gay.

Yup, you hit it on the head. You need a new phone.

Anyway, wether you realise or not, most phones store your sent messages also. Delete those and then you should have more inbox space.
Quote by Vermintide
Yup, you hit it on the head. You need a new phone.

Anyway, wether you realise or not, most phones store your sent messages also. Delete those and then you should have more inbox space.

yea i know razrs are terrible and i hate it but i cant really do anything about that right now. Ive tried deleting all the sent messages and stuff but it didnt make a difference
"And then there was a chair....Alternating the movement of its feet like a horse, the chair runs up to my bed, climbs up into it--and I make love to the wooden chair(uncomfortable, painful)."
Hmm, maybe you're just storing a load of other stuff too? Do you have a lot of photos or MP3s on it?
Get a memory card for it? Thats probably the reason other people have more space for messages.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
I love it when everyone complains about their fancy phones that they paid extra for, and I've never had a problem with the one I got for free after buying a contract that I've had for over 2 years.
Survivor of the St. John's Lockdown
Quote by SG thrasher

The thread-starter is a legend.
Seriously, who thinks "Shit, i'm gonna die, BRB, Ima' tell UG."?

Quote by The_Paranoia

Congratz man, you are a true, American Hero.
Go Schneiderman!

Gun Facts: Educate Yourself
No, its been like this ever since i got it so space isnt the problem. Also, theres no memory card slot so thats not an option either.
why does everyone hate razrs? I have one and i love it...
are you sure your memory card that you have is pushed in all the way?

EDIT: Just read your message about no memory card slot. kinda think your SOL on that
Gear:
ESP LTD F-50
Silvertone strat knock off (not quite sure)
Silvertone 15 watt practice amp
Quote by Schneiderman
I love it when everyone complains about their fancy phones that they paid extra for, and I've never had a problem with the one I got for free after buying a contract that I've had for over 2 years.

If you bitch enough most companies will give you a new phone. I've gone through about 4 or 5 in the last 6 years, and I only payed for one of them.
Thats wierd i have 300 messages sent...which means i must have a least 300 Inbox.

However, it is gay and slow...it takes about 15 seconds to turn on the camera and there's a significant delay whenever i select something from the Menu.

I cant upgrade it till next may but even if i could i wouldn't know which one to pick cause verizon phones are all gay.
Quote by Child In Time
So what?

Delete the old messages...

it gets really annoying haveing to clear my inbox 3 times a day just so i can recieve new messages
Quote by neogamer_101
why does everyone hate razrs? I have one and i love it...
are you sure your memory card that you have is pushed in all the way?

EDIT: Just read your message about no memory card slot. kinda think your SOL on that

My brother and i have the same EXACT phones and he doesnt have this problem
Do you have a lot of musis, movies, pictures or backgrounds? Those add up quickly.
Gear:
ESP LTD F-50
Silvertone strat knock off (not quite sure)
Silvertone 15 watt practice amp
Quote by sadistic_monkey
How old is your sim card?

we got our phones last year for christmas
Quote by cptncacklefanny
it gets really annoying haveing to clear my inbox 3 times a day just so i can recieve new messages

Oh the mere 30 seconds it will take you...
I ****ing hate how they don't ring and vibrate at the same time!!! I miss a bunch of calls riding in my car listening to music loudly!!
Quote by GiantRaven
Oh the mere 30 seconds it will take you...

(30 x 3 x 365) / 60^2 = 9.125 hours every year spent deleting messages
Quote by ShizNick
I ****ing hate how they don't ring and vibrate at the same time!!! I miss a bunch of calls riding in my car listening to music loudly!!

Mine rings and vibrates at the same time...
It sounds like you need to change it so the messages store to your phone as opposed to your SIM card. You can do it through a seem edit, but be very careful. Nothing can brick a phone like a bad seem edit (I spent about a day trying to download the software package that comes with all T-mobile phones because I completely reset it to factory defaults when I first got my RAZR).

There are programs and a lot of websites out there that can help you with seem edits. Just don't blame me if you turn your phone into a paper weight.

Try calling your provider. Maybe they know a way to do it in some weird options or something.
Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
Ibanez S-470 with Seymour Duncans
Ibanez RG-321
Schecter Damien 6
Art & Lutherie Wild Cherry

Amps:
Kustom 12 Gauge
Ive always hated Motorolas...<_<
Quote by ep1kz
wtf? why didnt you punch one of them in the face or something? they're not girls, they are fat chavs, they are their own gender