So a week ago I ordered some stuff from a music website. They took forever to send it out but finally today I received everything and to my surprise they threw in a extra gift. They screwed up and gave me 2 Ibanez ts9 Tube Screamers! Theres only one on my packing list so they didnt charge me for it. Score!

Among that a got a bunch of new gear.
Epiphone Valve Junior halfstack
Ibanez ts9
12 Dunlop picks(my favorite ones)
Guitar Stand for $4.99
2 5' Instrument Cables
1 6' Speaker Cable

I am so impressed with the EVJ and the TS9 together. The instrument cables are solid and have lifetime warranty and the guitar stand was a steal. Its like Christmas for me today.

Im thinkin I might get a G-400 1966 Limited Edition today to go with my EVJ
not saying ur luck isnt brilliant but my mate ordered an epiphone les paul for £300 from www.gak.co.uk

and he got given a £1500 Gibson Les Paul Classic

AND HE DIDNT HAVE TO GIVE IT BACK!
Quote by Td_Nights
*Points to Above Poster*

Best. Username. Ever.

Quote by _-Joey-_
I wish I was gay...

PSN- td_rules Steam- tdrules
Ill most likely give it to a friend of mine. He doesnt have a lot of money and he could really use one. Seems like good fortune is nice to pass on.

Edit: Wow to the guy who got a Gibson! Thats is incredible luck, I would almost feel bad if that happened, almost
cant see that being true myself about the gibson mistake! :S
Gear:

Gibson Les Paul Standard Goldtop 50's Neck
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Cherry Sunburst
Line 6 Spider 3 150
Line 6 Pocket POD

Member #23 of the Les Paul owners club, pm Waterboy799 to join
Quote by thefrigginbob
Edit: Wow to the guy who got a Gibson! Thats is incredible luck, I would almost feel bad if that happened, almost

i think he got ripped off

j/k.
Rig Winter 2017:

Fender Jazzmaster/Yamaha SG1000
Boss TU-3, DS-2, CS-3, EHX small stone, Danelectro delay
Laney VC30-112 with G12H30 speaker, or Session Rockette 30 for smaller gigs
Elixir Nanoweb 11-49 strings, Dunlop Jazz III XL picks
Shure SM57 mic in front of the amp
Yeah, two TS9s into the VJ would be sweet. I really like the TS9 in the VJ as well. Its pretty transparent tone wise, but gives you that sweet creamy distortion that really sounds "perfect".
Quote by Anfieldsam
cant see that being true myself about the gibson mistake! :S

trust me, ive seen the guitar and the receipt =)

ah well believe what ya want
Quote by Td_Nights
*Points to Above Poster*

Best. Username. Ever.

Quote by _-Joey-_
I wish I was gay...

PSN- td_rules Steam- tdrules
A sorta similar story: A friend of mine bought an Ibanez S470 on his credit card, and never got charged. Lucky bastard.
this is similar
a friend of mine ordered a moog synth (over $1000)
and he got 2
congrats on the find
and that buying an epi and getting a gibson would be the happiest moment of my life
Wow....I can't imagine what it would be like for that guy who ordered the $300 Epi and got a $1500 Gibson
Quote by Jearl

...dont play Fender just because its Fender.

Gear:
Ibanez SZ520QM
Peavey Rotor EXP
Squier Bullet (heavily modified)
Mesa Roadster Head & 2x12 cab
Quote by guitaristd
this is similar
a friend of mine ordered a moog synth (over $1000)
and he got 2
congrats on the find
and that buying an epi and getting a gibson would be the happiest moment of my life

*Drools*

Are all these mistakes coming from the same website? Because I am definitely ordering from there from now on.
A friend of mine once ordered a 4 string Peavey bass and a 5 string of the same model was delivered. He paid the 4 string price.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
I got a better deal for you.

Some chick called into a radio station here and won a $1700 cherry red Gibson LP and got it autographed by The Cult last night.

Didn't have to pay sh!t.
Quote by fly135
Great list Rutch. On re-reading this one I'd have to say Solid State means not liquid or gas.

I figured it out.
well, one time i ordered an orange tiny terror, and got an orange tiny terror...
Member #2 of the Mike Patton Worshippers club p.m. lalalama 2 to join

listen to metal.
Awesome luck, best luck with guitars i had is when i bought a new strap and bag from my music shop yesterday, it was a £20 strap and a £45 bag, got the whole lot for £30
damn, this thread should be re-named into the "stories to make coreysMonster furious of envy thread"

good on all of you!
^
Me too
But seriously, that's cool! You're gonna hold on to the extra TS-9? Nice!
Gonna Leave this town

Gotta leave this town

Gonna make a whole lotta money

Gonna be big yeah...
(Jimi Hendrix - Hear My Train A Comin')

flickr
Buying an epiphone : $300

Postage: $15

Receiving a $1500 Gibson instead : Priceless

seriously tho id feel bad keepin things like that when i hadnt payed for them.
Wasn't there a guy here a long time ago who got shipped 6 SGs instead of 1? I remember pics and going
it is cool, but anyone else thinkin what im thinkin?

that these sites make enough money that i think an extra tubescreamer is hardly going to bankrupt them

down with the establishment!!!.......in some kind of way, i suppose its like they sent you $100 through the post