practice.
Quote by the.spine.surfs

But really, asking the pit for relationship advice is like asking a girl with braces for a blowjob. Ouch.

Quote by Lil Macker
i first masterbated when i was... 10, i think
or was it 9...
yeah 10
and i'm catholic, don't tell the pope, i'll be holy watered
try picking near the bridge. When i learned to tremolo pick i spent 5 hours one night doing the tremelo part to eruption and i was still hitting more than one string the next morning.

keep doing it until u can do it flawlessly. then you get faster which is acheived the same way.

No 'wax on, wax off' with it im afraid.
The UG Awards exist only to instill me with existential doubt.

For me, the 60's ended that day in 1978...

Willies. Fuck the lick and fuck you too.
Start very slow, and get in perfect time. Say 16th notes at 60bpm. Make sure you economise your movement, so you're moving as little as possible, but with as little tension as possible too. Once you have it in perfect timing, and you're barely moving your hand and fingers (of your picking hand), and have as little tension in your muscles as possible (whilst keeping a decent grip on your plectrum), move up to 65bpm.

You gotta start slow to go fast .
Playing along to a metronome or counting out loud is incredibly important
ohai little sig.
Quote by CousticStrangla
I'd like to reach light speed, how?

i guess you kinda need a wookie for that n shout: kick it to hyperspace chewie! *chewie sounds* n then the stars go all stripey n stuff.

/edit and also anything that has a hyperspace generator! like an X-wing, Tie Fighter or just the millenium falcon
Quote by Dillona
I think I want to have sex with you.

On topic: No, I haven't met any famous artists.

ofcourse i laughed xD

Quote by CoreysMonster
yeah we're all dead now. Turns out we've been in hell all along.

About the LHC

Quote by hellbound_jonny
Yeah, keep your hand tight.

NO! For god's sake don't keep your hand tight! In all parts of your picking hand and arm you need to be as relaxed as possible without losing your grip, use a light grip on your pick and try to keep your hand relaxed because if you don't you introduce extra tension to your arm which leads to slower playing.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.