Poll: How many instruments can you play?
Poll Options
View poll results: How many instruments can you play?
0 0%
4 3%
13 10%
25 19%
31 23%
23 17%
13 10%
8 6%
6 4%
9+
12 9%
Voters: 135.
Page 1 of 2
I can play 2. Guitar and piano. Oh and youve got to actually be able to play something on that instrument. Not just ding a dong a danga bang bang.
guitar and bass

EDIT: and a bit drums
Quote by JeanMi36
Back when I was a teen, I was making out with this girl, when I had the bright idea of putting my hand inside her panties.

She had her period.

I'm scarred for life
Last edited by Sumlover41 at Oct 25, 2007,
guitar, trumpet, mellophone (f horn), piano, a little bass, and sax

...so, 6
'89 MIJ Fender Strat
Rivera S-120
'60s PEPCO Model 211 5w head
'60s Paul (Pepco) 1x12 tube amp
'60s Harmony H303a 1x10 tube amp
i can play saxophone, drums, bass guitar, piano and recorder (and yes i can actually play drums not just hit things)
tres:guitar,drums,bass

all equally bad
Quote by bassboy 999
Cheers to you triple x maniac

Quote by snipelfritz
Wait, your dick is in a chick's ass, and you're complaining.

Its a sad, sad day.
Guitar, bass, drums, keyboard, piano, mandolin, recorder, chanter and penny whistle. All for at least a year.

Edit- Voted 8 because its as high as it goes.
Last edited by WhiteStripesIII at Oct 25, 2007,
Guitar, bass, piano/synth.
Quote by Johnljones7443
my neew year reslosutions are not too drikn as much lol.

happy new yeeae guyas.
Guitar, bass, harmonica, recorder, various percussion instruments, a wee bit of drums, and a little keyboard, I want to learn alot more instruments though, and possibly improve my drumming a bit.
In order of skill level:
Guitar
Bass
Piano
Banjo
Drums
Mandolin
I love trying out different instruments, especially stringed instruments. I'd like to get into wind instruments as well, but it seems like a whole different ball park, and I'm not really sure where to start. I primarily consider myself a guitarist, but learning new instruments has been a great way for me to improve my guitar playing too.
Guitar, Bass, Piano, Drums, Turntables( I consider it musical), Harmonica, Synths, and whatever else I can get my hands on.
Quote by ottoavist

i suppose there's a chance
i'm just a litte too shallow to consider
that maybe i've been a little more eager
each day to wake up and take a shower
brush my teeth and smile for the mirror
4 that I play regularly. 3 if drums aren't an instrument (two musicians and a drummer walk into a bar), 5 if you count singing.
My name is Andy
Quote by MudMartin
Only looking at music as math and theory, is like only looking at the love of your life as flesh and bone.

Swinging to the rhythm of the New World Order,
Counting bodies like sheep to the rhythm of the war drums
I play seval well, Guitar Drums and Bass
THen I dable in the following. As in I take 10 min, learn the notes and just transpose accordingly... Obviously this works best w/ strings
Mandolin, Banjo, Piano, Accordin
Main Rigs
Guitars
Thineline tele with SD lil '59

Ibanez Artcore AM-73

Line 6 Variax 500

Effects

Line 6 X3 live
Digitech RP-500
Ibanez Weeping Demon

Amps
Roland JC-120
Rocktron VT-60
Lots...

guitar, bass, piano, trumpet, euphonium, drums (im a pro djembe player), upright bass, and singing is my main one. Who knows what else I could pick up...
Quote by funkdaddyfresh
justin, that was easily the most inspiring, helpful piece of advice anyone has ever given me in regards to my musical pursuits.

Screaming Help
do i count triangles and cymbals and toy xylophones???

if not, five. guitar, keyboards, saxophone, harmonica, recorder.
Call me "Shot".

ShotRod Guitar Works

Custom Hand-wired Amplifiers and Effect Pedals.

Est. 2007

Source to everything I say about Guitars, Pedals, and Amplifiers: I make them.

UG's Best DIY PedalBoard
Bass guitar, piano, keyboard instruments (such as vibraphone, marimba, etc...i count them as 1 collectively), flute (for 7 years now), bassoon (three years), timpani, French Horn (only brass instrument I can play half decently), saxophone, guitar (but i'm not sure if I'm good enough for it to count), oboe.
"If faith is the answer we've already reached it
and if spirits a sign, then it's only a matter of time"
Getting Real Technical-12 String Electric,12 String Acoustic,acoustic,electric,bass 4-5 -6 String,piano,organ.syn,harmonica-regularand Chromatic,dobro,mandolin,violin,harp(not Harmonica)lute,cowbell,triangle,jews Harp,vipohone,mellotron,drums,bongos,9 And 10 String Steel Guitar.trumpet,trombone,french Horn,saxophone Etc.if It Has Strings I Can Play It.
Violin, since I was 6, guitar since I was 13, bass I've played 3 or 4 times and I'm getting one for Christmas and I'm learning piano...
That's a brilliant username... that is if your name it nick, because if it isn't it's a horrible misspelling.

5 if vocals count, i'd count em considering i do excercises for voice daily

electric
classical
piano/keyboard
bass
voice

^watch, his names really diato
Quote by beadhangingOne
There is no music but metal and muhammad is its prophet.
vocals, acoustic guitar, electric lead guitar, bass, piano/keyboard (I consider them to be one instrument), melodica (I consider this to be separate from piano/keyboard because of the breathing action, which takes some getting used to), a limited amount of flute, a limited amount of drums and percussion.

I'm not quite Brian Jones yet but I'm getting there.
Took piano lessons when I was younger, playing guitar at the moment, learned Led Zeppelin's "Bring it on home" on Harmonica and sings every now and then.

That would be 4.
Guitar, Baritone and Trombone
Quote by Wilma Fingerdo
Regret is a waste of time, coulda, woulda shoulda. Don't bother with it, and so what if you didn't nail her. Hump one of her friends and you'll feel much better.
Guitar, Trumpet, and just from playing guitar a bit of bass also.
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
guitar, mandolin, banjo, harmonica, jaw harp, trumpet, piano.. and im counting bass, even though i dont own one.

EDIT: i played drums when i was real young, and took piano lessons for year when i was 5, and i took a year of violin in 4th grade.
Guitar and bass, that's it.

Oh, and I rap, which is completely out of place.
ESP Custom Shop 40th Anniversary Eclipse
ESP Standard Eclipse-II
Ibanez AF85VLS
Page 1 of 2