OK, so I;m building a guitar for my senior project, but I need help choosing a design! I've uploaded several of my ideas http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/Jaypack44/pictures/gear/110598/. Tell me which one you like best!!! If you have any other suggestions, feel free to say so too...
Peace n' love
I understand about indecision, but I don't care if I get behind. People living in competition, all I want is to have my peace of mind- Boston

CLASS OF 2008!!!!!!!

Member of UG's Christian Guitarists
Isn't there a different section of the forums for this?

Edit:Yes, it seems that there is a Guitar Building & Customizing section...maybe you should go there.
OK, I just tried the pit cuz everyone seems to hang out here most.
Peace n' love
I understand about indecision, but I don't care if I get behind. People living in competition, all I want is to have my peace of mind- Boston

CLASS OF 2008!!!!!!!

id say the black with white star. looks the best of the bunch as a guitar. the others look too busy imo.
Quote by qotsa1998
id say the black with white star. looks the best of the bunch as a guitar. the others look too busy imo.

+1
Allthough i would make the star red.
Quote by sSyLc
Looking for a bj from an unsuspecting animal eh?
Member of The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society
Quote by denizenz
I came, I saw, I cleaned it up.
Yeah, most other people Ive talked to say any of the rising suns or the star too.
Peace n' love

CLASS OF 2008!!!!!!!

Quote by Jaypack44
Yeah, most other people Ive talked to say any of the rising suns or the star too.

I'm not surprised, they look the best.
Quote by sSyLc
Looking for a bj from an unsuspecting animal eh?
Member of The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society
Quote by denizenz
I came, I saw, I cleaned it up.
OK, there's a red star version up now too. I kinda like it...
Peace n' love

CLASS OF 2008!!!!!!!

red star for sure. thats an A++++++++++++ assignment!
Quote by Burtonjp
Im secretly a lesbian female in a male body. The worlds a tough place for me.

Quote by gunther_sucks
I once ran into a mirror that I didn't know was there. I think you could say We were both suprised.
Quote by Jaypack44
OK, so I;m building a guitar for my senior project, but I need help choosing a design! I've uploaded several of my ideas http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/Jaypack44/pictures/gear/110598/. Tell me which one you like best!!! If you have any other suggestions, feel free to say so too...

i think either the black and red star or the white and red rising sun...or u can make a black and red rising sun that would be cool. i NEED to see pics when youre done!!!

or midgets...midgets moonwalking
Quote by SeveralSpecies
How the f*ck are you gonna get a cat to bark?

---------------------------5------8-----7-
----------------5-------------------------
------------------1-3-3-------/6----/5----
-1/3--1-1h3-------------------------------

Matt Freeman>You
Quote by DINKY2691
i REALLY liked black and yellow rising sun! GO WITH IT!

+1 but that guitar shape sucks.

build an original Horizon Custom

that + B-Y rising sun = sex sex sex

-Mr. D
Well, the shape I can change- I haven't even started the guitar yet! I just used that shape cause I had a pic on my computer that was that shape
Peace n' love

CLASS OF 2008!!!!!!!

Take it to the correct forum, yo. You can't just dump things in here because they'll get more attention. If that was the case, we'd have one HUGE forum covering every single aspect of the site. Things would get a bit out of hand, right?
SUPER BOWL XLVIII
D E N V E R B R O N C O S vs. S E A T T L E S E A H A W K S