OK, so I;m building a guitar for my senior project, but I need help choosing a design! I've uploaded several of my ideas here. Tell me which one you like best!!! If you have any other suggestions, feel free to say so too...
Peace n' love
I understand about indecision, but I don't care if I get behind. People living in competition, all I want is to have my peace of mind- Boston

CLASS OF 2008!!!!!!!

Member of UG's Christian Guitarists
Last edited by Jaypack44 at Oct 26, 2007,
" Profile with such username doesn't exist or user didn't activate his profile yet."

Does not work =/
I have no idea what I'm talking about. Don't belive me.
huh. it works fine for me
Peace n' love
I understand about indecision, but I don't care if I get behind. People living in competition, all I want is to have my peace of mind- Boston

CLASS OF 2008!!!!!!!

whoa, ok never mind. If you have IE 7 try opening it in a new tab- that seems to work.
Peace n' love

CLASS OF 2008!!!!!!!

OK never mind I dunno whats up.
Peace n' love

CLASS OF 2008!!!!!!!

Yellow and Black Sun for sure, that looks really cool.
Schecter C-1 Classic
LTD EC-1000
Fender American FSR Mahog. Chambered Tele 60th
Fender Mexican Strat SD Hot Rails Br/Ne
Fender Hot Rod Deville 4x10
Boss DD-6
Boss Metal Zone
So, you're gonna cover a perfectly nice quilted maple top with an opague finish? Isn't that like the 8th mortal sin, or something?
OK, I've got some new pics up, they're a different body shape.
Peace n' love

CLASS OF 2008!!!!!!!

Trust me, it looks heaps better as it is now, just take all the stickers off.
I could, this is going to be a completely different guitar.
Peace n' love

CLASS OF 2008!!!!!!!

What I meant was- I'm not repainting my guitar, I'm building a completely new one.
Peace n' love

CLASS OF 2008!!!!!!!

I like the white and red rising sun, but I'd make the sun itself be in a rounded edge area of the guitar.
Quote by Pikka Bird
Go pikka yourself!