Page 1 of 2
kay this kid in my gym class keeps pissing me off calling me names ect. bugging me for like no reason. He keeps bugging me and I'm thinking about fighting him. sometimes he seems okay especially if we're on the same team and hes in a good mood but then outa nowhere he just starts f*ckin around for no reason. Lately I havent really been reacting but I wanna fight him just to get him to stop. I know for sure I could take him he's like all skinny a bit taller than me but i take karate ect. (btw i hate when ppl are all like "O YAZ ! Well I takez da ka-ra-tey! nd I can kickz yo azz") cuz even if you take karate it doesnt automatically make you all ninja. But anyway back to the point I take karate I'm a good fighter and confident I can beat this guy. He's all "gangsta" and has all his "gangsta" friends and I think sooner or later I'm gonna get jumped. I'd rather wait for that because I'm good enough that I could take a couple people my own age but if they bring weapons or are too much older then i'm probly screwed. I'd rather wait for him to challenge me or to start pushing me around cuz then it can be in self defence and I dont wanna get suspended because I HAVE to do good in school or my parents will kill me especially if I get taken out of school for startign a fight like this. They say that I can do anything in self defense except of course kill and stuff but u get the point. I'd almost rather wait to be jumped because of self defense in it an all. Also he hangs out with this other kid whos like a year older and fought one of my friends and they both got suspended but my friend got a cigerette burn on his forehead and got beat up pretty bad from what I heard. neway any thoughts?
derp
lol u have faggot in ur username

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You know, if you, Silent Deftone and I get together.. We'd be unstoppable at the night clubs.

Everything I say is to be taken as serious fucking business.
What you need to do: jump him from behind, use a rag soaked in chloroform to knock him out. then tie him up and when he wakes up just beat the crap out of him (wear a mask) and dump him in the middle of some woods.
wall of text much x_x

anyways idk, you have to look inside urself and see how you realy wanna react
Quote by yawn
It just occurred to me that UG attracts a lot of socially isolated male teenagers with questionable psychological dispositions.

Quote by I'm_Guitarded
Sticks and stones may break my bones, but Whip and Chains Excite Me!!

Got'em!
My question is why you're going to a guitar forum for help.
Edwards Les Paul Custom
Burny SG Junior
DIY Telecaster
Keeley RAT 2
Marshall JCM 800 4104
Quote by Snakezb
umm i never posted a thread like this b4

No, I mean there are two other threads on the front page along the lines of 'SHOULD I FIGHT THIS GUY EVEN THOUGH HE IS A GIANT STEEL BEHEMOTH WITH TWIN ROCKET LAUNCHERS.'
derp
lol u have faggot in ur username

Quote by Jack Off Jill
You know, if you, Silent Deftone and I get together.. We'd be unstoppable at the night clubs.

Everything I say is to be taken as serious fucking business.
If you need to think about fighting him, you are going to get your ass kicked
Quote by atomkat
I can't fxcking descripe in words how much I love you!!!!!!!
Quote by MrJayremmie
marry me.
Stratocaster fan...
Quote by rorythefaggot
No, I mean there are two other threads on the front page along the lines of 'SHOULD I FIGHT THIS GUY EVEN THOUGH HE IS A GIANT STEEL BEHEMOTH WITH TWIN ROCKET LAUNCHERS.'

lol

nahh but this guys a weak asshole i could take him
Just 12 gauge them in the face. You'll get on TV too!

PSN ID: ArranP
Fight him. It'll prove you're tough and manly and violent.... or something like that....
There's too many of these threads lately...
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny
Woah, woah. Back the hell up.

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Of course he got all the girls, he's Rick Astley.

Can you do that?

Then your fighting skills are puny.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Quote by CapnKickass
Shout "Nananana ninja! Ninja Turtles!" then throw a a banana cream pie and run like hell.

sounds pretty damn tasty i dont think i'd throw the pie
You're going to get a few replies in this thread that happen in every thread like this so I'll just give them to you all in one post:

Reply #1: Kick his ass, he's a fagbag and when u win there'll be a LOLOCAUST

Reply #2: Peace not war :'(

Reply #3: LAWL PUZZZZY!!11!!1 JOO SUCK

Just pick one.
I am the Infantry.
Quote by Mad Marius

Can you do that?

Then your fighting skills are puny.

well i can break boards...
lol though wats that pic from ne way
Because asking people on a forum about descisions such as that... please. And as others have said after me, if he has to think about fighting this anal-dwelling-butt-monkey... he doesn't really stand a chance. Buy hey, good luck Snakezb, try getting the moment on camera for us all to have a good watch.
Quote by Snakezb
well i can break boards...
lol though wats that pic from ne way

It's from a movie called Speak English

... I mean Kill Bill 2.
Dear God, do you actually answer prayers?

Yes, but only in a way indistinguishable from random luck or the result of your own efforts.
Quote by rorythefaggot

No man should ever have to fight a Warlord-Class Titan...
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
yeah i'm kinda getting sick of this whole "should i kick this guy's ass" thing...

i say, grow up...

honestly, in the real world, you can't go around kicking every other guy's ass just cause he looked at you funny, and if you think you can you've got a problem.

just ignore him, don't provoke the guy and let it be.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
do nothing to him.
Absolutely nothing.
Make a couple of witty comebacks every now and then, but otherwise do nothing
I promise you within a few months he'll stop

(I read it in a book...so it's true)
My gear:
Schecter C-1+ w/ Seymour duncan Jazz (neck) and Full Shred (bridge), with Sperzels
B-52 LG-100A 4x12 half stack
Rogue LX405 Bass
Yamaha classical
Some sort of acoustic Squier
Boss Flanger
Lyon Chorus
Ride: Bike.
Weapons: Javelin (for joust), spiked club for melee combat, BB gun as ranged.
Armor: Leather- it's light and can stop bites and forceful jabs and grabs.

Meet at sunrise, NOT sunset.
DANK MEMES
Bro, don't start a fight. I'm a martial arts instructor, and I can tell you that you're statistically more likely to get jumped by his buddies if you start a fight first. The "gangstas" are usually all talk anyway. I can't tell you what you can or can't do (though I can try), but I can tell you that, at least in my organization, you'd be dropped rank and likely suspended from practice/advancement if you picked a fight, as well.
Classifieds mod said this didn't count as trying to sell anything, I'll say it here:

If you're looking to be able to take credit cards in-person (not over the internet where paypal will work), pm me and I can hook you up with the stuff you need.
Karate is a pile of dog**** if you've been doing it for only a year or so. Also streetfighing will usually win against an inexperienced karate noob.
Quote by The_Crumpet
What you need to do: jump him from behind, use a rag soaked in chloroform to knock him out. then tie him up and when he wakes up just beat the crap out of him (wear a mask) and dump him in the middle of some woods.

Plus, choloform is linked to cancer.

So, use the choloform and beat his face... and his lymphatic system.
Nobody cares about your pre-pubescent drama.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
ha i made a thread like this to, except it got locked for my excessive profanity and everybody told me to kill the kid.
I'm fed up with all these kind of threads. They all seem the same. Just go fight him, see what happens, post results that most people probably won't read anyway.... enjoy!
Quote by rorythefaggot

What the hell is with theses "Help me, there's assholes at my school and I don't know how to fend for myself" threads lately?

Seriously, UG, grow a ****ing pair.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
Quote by SilentDeftone
Just tell him to stop in a very direct manner. See my post in that freaky hair guy's thread.

-SD

I agree with this "so honest I made you pee a little" user.

Being very upfront and direct with him is a good idea. If you jump the gun and resort to instant violence there are many things that can go wrong man.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Page 1 of 2