ok i have another question basically i managed to stumble upon a schecter demon fr whilst lookin at guitars on the internet and i really like i was wondering if someone could tell me something more about it i mainly play punk but also alot of metal and other heavy riffs where my lp just doesnt sound as good, another thing about the lp is that its a bit annoyin to playin stuff higher up the neck. my mate recommended to look into ibanez's but im really not sure i wouldnt want to spend more than £550 and i really like the look of schecters and i played my mates schecter c-1 and like the sound and feel but thought it lacked a tremelo arm. so any ideas or any other suggestions??
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% who still listen to real music, copy and paste this.

Gear:
Les Paul
Marshall MG15CD
Dunlop Crybaby
Whammy bars are overrated. And the damien fr is like one of schecters worst. I have a C-1 plus and if i play that next to my friends damien, his feels like **** compared to mine. If you absolutely require a whammy bar get a C-1 Fr
Yes buy the schecter! You will not be disappointed. for the money they are one of the best guitars out there. Ibanez's are very over-priced! Schecter uses quality wood, like mahagony and maple, ibanez uses cheap wood such as Basswood. Another option to look at is the schceter artis series, great pick-ups and a great feeling guitar.
If you can get the C-1 FR, that would be better. It is true, trems are overrated. Unless you feel the need to use a trem, then look for something without one. I dont know how much you are going to like the active pups, so it may cost you at least another bill getting new ones in there.

Supe18, There is nothing wrong with Basswood. Some people prefer the tonal qualities of it. You can get high end signature guitars that are basswood.
ibanez rgx4ex1
way better than a schecter c-1 fr and about the same price
Quote by rockybo
I'm making an igloo in my backyard later and smoking a bong in it.
Quote by dm1925
ibanez rgx4ex1
way better than a schecter c-1 fr and about the same price

actually the schecter's right on par, i own the RG and have played the C-1, pickups kick the ibanez's a** stock, and the tremolo's good too, the ibanez was just more comfortable to me

i'd say get the C-1 FR

(i love my ibanez, just saying i think the schecter's still a good deal)
Quote by supe18
Yes buy the schecter! You will not be disappointed. for the money they are one of the best guitars out there. Ibanez's are very over-priced! Schecter uses quality wood, like mahagony and maple, ibanez uses cheap wood such as Basswood. Another option to look at is the schceter artis series, great pick-ups and a great feeling guitar.

Please....just go home. Anyways, to the TS. Try the C1-FR.
Be cool.
Quote by supe18

The Ibanez S470 and Schecter (both priced about the same) use the same type of wood. But I would go with the schecter too, I love the tone and feel of the guitar.
Schecter makes some extremely versatile and high quality guitars. I have a C-1 Classic, and it's definately one of the best guitars I've ever had the pleasure of playing.
It's GANDHI not GHANDI

Quote by lewymcgee
oh yea, stanleybach, what are u like the forum ass hole, stop tryin to ruin all the fun u dick head

Quote by webbtje
Stanleybach fucked a tree. My perversion is nothing.