Which do you prefer and for what reason?
I'm gonna drive all night, take some speed. I'm gonna wait for the sun to shine down on me. I cut a hole in my roof in the shape of a heart snf I' goin' out west where they'll appreciate me"

Click this if you like men!
Last edited by zwart_gitaar at Oct 25, 2007,
CD, mainly because it doesn't lose it's sound quality after about 4 plays. I hate people who try and claim the sound quality on vinyl sounds the best. It clearly doesn't.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Quote by Ed Hunter
CD, mainly because it doesn't lose it's sound quality after about 4 plays. I hate people who try and claim the sound quality on vinyl sounds the best. It clearly doesn't.

it actually does, it sounds so much warmer and fatter sounding. However i do prefer cd's because of the practicality of them.
Professional Mixing available at request.

Everton FC
I used to buy vinyl singles and the sound is nicer, if not technically 'better'. I buy CDs for albums, mostly because of the damage-ability of records, and the cost a lot more on vinyl.
"It's not nice when people call you darling and that"
Vinyl. Probably just because I have a lot more records than CD's.
Quote by ToffeeandApples
You my friend, put the pwn in pwnt.

Hell Yeah
Get a poll up. This would be much easier.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Quote by blue_strat
CD.

I don't have a record player. Or any records to play.

Yep. I probably don't have space for any either
Quote by Footzyrama
it actually does, it sounds so much warmer and fatter sounding. However i do prefer cd's because of the practicality of them.

I always thought they sounded the same as CDs except with an irritating crackling around it all.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Vinyl... i have many, many, many, many more of those than CD's. And you can find some pretty sweet old school tracks that you won't find on CD's.
Proud Owner of a 2006 Taylor 814 CE-Fall Limited Edition

Quote by MiasmA
guys, i got it. pucture = the rare breed of green fruits that tend to laugh scoffingly and then question a statement. AKA lolwut pears

CASE CLOSED..
Vinyl when I'm at home. Sounds awesome on my stereo equipped with a 50 watt tube amp. Those 15" speakers hit so low and clear (yet, nice and muddy at the same time). I use a MP3 player for wherever else though.
Why are we so wicked indecisive
Let's hit the streets with toy explosives
And let's enjoy what we have