SO yeah, like the title says.

Are there any companies that make les paul copies that anyone would rank as better than gibsons. I've tried PRS, quite like their singlecut les paul like guitars, like the Tremonti SE, and the higher end stuff, but I just want ideas now.
cheers in advance.
Epiphone Dot-335
Fender USA Tele
'82 30th anniversary Les Paul goldtop
1965 pre-CBS Fender Jaguar

Crybaby
TS-9
turbo rat
Ge-7
+many more

Fender Twin Reverb
King's Full-tube 100 watt half stack. - £300
I'm gonna be honest, Agile makes some kickass copies for the money. Also, the Ibanez Eclipse's are pretty sweet too.
Quote by DimebagRIP93
I'm gonna be honest, Agile makes some kickass copies for the money. Also, the Ibanez Eclipse's are pretty sweet too.

The Eclipses are from ESP, but their still pretty sweet.
Weird Al = Awesome
Buckethead = Awesome
Ergo, Awesome = Buckethead = Weird Al
Quote by Hart_Attack
the logic... its. so. precise! you broke the code! hail Omni-Ragnarok for answering lifes biggest question, who is buckethead.
Ibanez guitars made in the 70's. there are those known as "lawsuit" models that go for quite a bit on ebay. from what i understand they're lighter weight and play every bit as good. though some Gibson "purists" may argue that. i personally own a 77' Artist, which was basically their double cut les paul knock off. GREAT guitar. though i would say the pick ups on my les paul stuidio get a warmer sound. both really good if you ask me....
Quote by Omni-Ragnarok
The Eclipses are from ESP, but their still pretty sweet.

My bad, kinda blacked out there for a sec
fernandes has some guitars that look a lot like les pauls but their not really acurate copies cus of the sustainers and stuff they put in em. i like my fernandes a lot better than a les paul and i got it for a lot less than a les paul.
My gear
ESP Ltd series H 400
fernandes ravelle elite (honey burst finish, emg 81 in bridge.)
B-52 AT-112(all tube!)
Ibanez lawsuit era guitars. Grecko, Tokia Edwards.. there is another company but I forget its name.

Edit:
Agile! That's it.

PSN ID: ArranP
See if you can find an Orville,Epi elitists are meant to be pretty close to their more expensive counterparts too.
Epi Lp Custom-->Ernie Ball VPJR-->Visual Sound Jekyll And Hyde-->Boss TU-2-->Boss Tr-2-->ISP Decimator-->Dan-Electro Reel Echo-->MXR Micro Amp-->Laney VC-30 2x10

The Cubists
I have been looking for a Gibson Les Paul substitute for a long time. Bad news. So far after trying several brands I have found that though they may look almost identical they will never sound the same. Some have gotten closer than others. Still looking.
A nice Agile with a pup change could do well. Or the Epiphone Elitists. I enjoyed playing them both. I think you could hit the LP tone with the Agile & Pup change.
Add me or I will eat your kitty!

^Click the heart baby, you know you wanna.^

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.