Anyone a fan of been a fan of this show?

It started off in England as a Radio show before becoming a TV show and then it migrated over to the US (like alot of British programmes do). I've been watching it alot lately on a new channel called Dave and it's really funny.

It's an improvising game where they get a subject and they have to act out what ever.

The funniest on it are Ryan and Colin - Just because they seem to gel together really well. Also Paul Merton Josie Lawrence and Stephen Fry are pretty funny.

Here's a video of something off it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSJPr8aYN_w

Discuss...
Flap it and enjoy yourself...

Xbox Live GT = The Donkey Fly
'...and those who fought on that day of honor, the day of victory shall be forever remembered as Lime Green' - Oct 31st 08
Fantastic program. I think I have some recorded somewhere, shame it went to stupid times on channel 4 (2/3 in the morning???) and then disappeared altogether. Ryan is a hero.
I watched it a bit today for the first time. I keep meaning to check it out because I find Clive Anderson quite funny, but never get round to it.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
It's not bad, kinda funny .

"Save The Cheerleader, Save The World"
- Hiro Nakamura
DANK MEMES
Awesome show, been watching it alot recently ever since digital recieved dave tv.

DAVE TV!!!
Originally Posted by Kensai
Thx keine_lust, I probably would've missed the chili's if it wasn't for you

SCARECROW of UG's Gotham City
I love it!! it's on dave quite a bit and im recording it right now as we speak, it's jst hilarious, especially the stand sit and lie game!
Professional Mixing available at request.

Everton FC
I like the show alot. the absolute funniest one is the one with Richard Simmons. its on Youtube, and its hilarious!!
Dave TV...my girlfriend mentioned it to me but I've not turned on the TV for a couple of weeks now (well, except for DVDs). What are the best programs on it? And yes, I'm far too lazy to search myself
It's on Dave now.

I reccomend you watch it.

I think the episode next is the one with the sound effects on the beach - it's awesome.

I wish i could find it on youtube
Flap it and enjoy yourself...

Xbox Live GT = The Donkey Fly
'...and those who fought on that day of honor, the day of victory shall be forever remembered as Lime Green' - Oct 31st 08
This is a great show. Though, a programme called Mock the Week is basically the same, only modernised. If you haven't and liked Whose Line is it Anyway, you should check it out. It's AWESOME! One of the guys, Frankie, is so contreversial. He's hillarious. They're all great but him and Hugh Dennis are mega.

Check it out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R3meZOO2YPM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHynEnz-X_4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9pijfVauJI&feature=PlayList&p=16E2655E62A5C24A&index=26

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gQwXEXlTAg&feature=PlayList&p=16E2655E62A5C24A&index=27

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_Cbb7nECTs&feature=PlayList&p=16E2655E62A5C24A&index=28

Enjoy!!!
The best show ever made ever.

I saw Colin Mocherie and Brad Sherwood live, they tour together. Funniest stuff evar!
One of the few shows that has ever actually made me laugh.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
only even seen the american version. i used to watch it from time to time. it was funny on occasion, but sometimes i thought it was just dumb.
dang i loved that show! i watch it occasionaly on abc family at 10-11pm during the weekdays
Member of the Guitarists Born in 1990 Club. PM Gibson_God11 to join

Member of the I have every metallica album and I love it!
club. PM BDR_23 to join

www.myspace.com/shepherdjoe

X
Wayne, Colin, and Ryan are the funniest people on the planet. I used to watch this show religiously.
--
...and the world sighed in relief
Awesome show! Seriously a guaranteed laugh every time. My favorites are Ryan and Colin too, but I also really like Jeff, he always makes me laugh my ass off.
Quote by acjshapiro

Quote by Vrstone87

meh, I've listened to every radiohead album and honestly don't get what everyone loves about them.....

cause you're ****ing stupid

Watch it all the time...Ryan Stiles is my hero. We were born on the same day and we both have diabetes

Brilliant show...wish they made more episodes!
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
my favorite show!! Colin is the funniest (and Canadian too!!) i like the ones where Jeff Davis is on the show.... hes gorgeous. anyone see the songstyles about "Howard" in the style of the village people?
I've been a fan for nearly 6 years, of the US version.

I've tried to enjoy the UK version, but just can't do it. I've even tried after a few years, just to see if my sense of humor has grown to enjoy it, and I just can't do it, for some reason.

Also, Colin and Ryan and gods. Ryan is my main improv hero, and Colin is a very close 2nd.

I mean, how can you deny his amazing Canadian, bald awesomeness?

Wayne is also great. I like him a lot, but don't hold a candle to Colin and Ryan.

Greg isn't bad, either, but he just isn't funny sometimes. Chip's really funny, too. Brad's...ehh. Brad CAN be funny, but he just seems like he's trying too hard.

And there was this one guy, I can't remember his name, but he did an amazing Jeff Goldblum impression. He was really funny as well.

And, just for the record, Robin Williams was the best guest ever. His episode owned on so many levels.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
^Ryan has diabetes....cool.

I've seen both I think they played the American versions on ABC and some other channel for a while and they used to play the English ones on Comedy Central for some time, they were both funny and I still love it but don't watch it as much.
My Rig:
Ibanez RVX 220DX
Vox Valvetronix 30watt
i like the greenscreen act with colin.
Gear:
Musicman Stingray 4 string HH
Tech 21 Sansamp Para Driver
Ampeg V-4B
Ampeg SVT-212AV 2x12

Gibson SG Standard
Vox AC15
Keeley compressor
Keeley Dark Side
Boss RC-2 Loop
Korg Pandora
Crybaby Wah
Quote by thewho65
Whatever happened to the Wayne Brady Show?

Canceled after the...pilot, I think it was? Wasn't picked up as a show. Which really sucks, 'cause Wayne Brady is the most talented out of all of them.
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]

Quote by Kensai

Quote by Dirge Humani

FUCK ROCKS!
I been watching it for ages Ryan makes the show but i liked it when when Drew Carry was the host i recon that english guy is tool
Quote by Gunpowder
Canceled after the...pilot, I think it was? Wasn't picked up as a show. Which really sucks, 'cause Wayne Brady is the most talented out of all of them.

No, it lasted longer than that.

It was a daytime talk show, basically.

Think of it as Jay Leno, or Conan O'Brien, but on at about 1:00 every afternoon.

They never really gave him a shot.

I saw about two episodes, but was always at school when it was on.

Saxo-Walrus

Quote by fallenangel20
No, it lasted longer than that.

It was a daytime talk show, basically.

Think of it as Jay Leno, or Conan O'Brien, but on at about 1:00 every afternoon.

They never really gave him a shot.

I saw about two episodes, but was always at school when it was on.

Oh yeah?

I saw it once, as a sketch comedy show. Never saw it again.

Did it switch to a talk show, or am I thinking of a different show, or what?
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]

Quote by Kensai

Quote by Dirge Humani

FUCK ROCKS!
I'm not sure now....o_O

I know the Wayne Brady Show I remember was he had a desk, and a couch, and a bigger stage, and it was UPN.

I mean, come on, it was UPN. They NEVER gave him a chance.

I was wrong, it was ABC.

Well, I looked it up.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Wayne_Brady_Show

We're both right.

It was a variety show for a few months, then picked back up as a talk show.

Saxo-Walrus

Hello Mortal I Am The Head Of Colin Mochrey
I don't even shred