Also, does the Evo 2 sound good in a Les Paul ?
If not, what do suggest

I play through a 6505+, more progressive Between The Buried and Me
styled stuff.
YEAH DUDE
Er...an Evo neck?

And if my memory serves me right, the EVO pickups were actually created because Steve Vai loved the vintage Les Paul sound but couldn't get it out of a trem-equipped guitar like his JEM...
Therefore,sure, it'll sound fine, but it seems entirely pointless at the same time!

If you're installing it on an LP, go for a vintage-hot style like the SD JB,Bareknuckle 'Holydiver' or Dimarzio PAF Pro.
BREED an awesome sounding pickup for the neck
OMG!!! They're playing One!!!!!11fade to black11one11

God & Founder of UG Electronics

Electronics God of the Laney Cult

My Gear:

Ibanez RG370DX
Laney VC30-212
Dunlop Crybaby
Boss CS-3
Ibanez TS9DX
Quote by kyle62
Er...an Evo neck?

And if my memory serves me right, the EVO pickups were actually created because Steve Vai loved the vintage Les Paul sound but couldn't get it out of a trem-equipped guitar like his JEM...
Therefore,sure, it'll sound fine, but it seems entirely pointless at the same time!

If you're installing it on an LP, go for a vintage-hot style like the SD JB,Bareknuckle 'Holydiver' or Dimarzio PAF Pro.

I doubt it...Evo's are high-output, ultra clear trebly screamers, about as far away from warm vintage Pafs as you can get.

However, if you want to beef up a basswood guitar a Breed is the way to go...hang on a mo, were you getting Breeds and Evos mixed up?
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com