Dude, whenever i wake up, i can never remember if i ahd a dream or not. Just nothingness. Sometimes i remember a having a dream, but i have no idea what it was about. I hate it, i want to remember my dream, if i even had any. Can i fix that?
"And then there was a chair....Alternating the movement of its feet like a horse, the chair runs up to my bed, climbs up into it--and I make love to the wooden chair(uncomfortable, painful)."
i watched a tv show once and it said that if you wake up while having the dream, you should write it down, it also said other things to remember your dreams but i dont remember them
I can only remember some parts of my dream, but I mostly forget it all.
Quote by kidsilcon
Dreamcatcher!

Catches dreams with ease.

I prefer the book myself.
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
I had a dream last night that zombies were chasing me. In order to defeat them, I had to kick their heads off with style and finesse. Then me and the human survivors put the skulls on the wall in the basement, like a hunting trophy room. I could do badass sideways spinny kicks. Made me happy =)
I had the weirdest/most amazing dream ever the other night.

I was walking with a girl that I have a bit of a crush on, and then she turned and kissed me. Pushing me down on the ground, she took off my pants. As soon as it was, you know, in, I closed my eyes and there were fantastic color patterns for a few minutes, morphing and whatnot. Then the number 100 apeared in the CEV, with each sexual movement the number went down 1. Once it reached 63, I woke up.

I remembered a trip I once had where I was hallucinating the same number thing, but with my eyes open.

I think it was a flashback (quite a good one though).

Very odd.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
OH OH. i have a dream related question.
do dreams actually cause your feelings in real life to be stronger?
think about it. if you have a vivid dream about someone who you are already interested in it is likely to make you feel even more. A feeling is a feeling, whether or not it is felt in reality or in a dream. So does any one find dreams actually causing them to feel more for a certain person?
Quote by anOnyMouSanIe
think about it. if you have a vivid dream about someone who you are already interested in it is likely to make you feel even more. A feeling is a feeling, whether or not it is felt in reality or in a dream. So does any one find dreams actually causing them to feel more for a certain person?

I once dreamt that my friend made out with the guy who was my boyfriend at the time, and I was so pissed off with her I couldn't bring myself to speak to her for the day

But to TS, writing them down helps a lot. I'll write mine down, and I remember them most nights, so I'm assuming they're related.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
You actually forget half of all dreams you get anyway. Even right after waking up.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
My dreams of late have been feeling more like in-depth, conscious thoughts. They don't register in my mind as dreams.
I really just want to go balls out on a dream sometime, even if it's a nightmare.
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Quote by Dinkydaisy
I once dreamt that my friend made out with the guy who was my boyfriend at the time, and I was so pissed off with her I couldn't bring myself to speak to her for the day

But to TS, writing them down helps a lot. I'll write mine down, and I remember them most nights, so I'm assuming they're related.

I know what you mean, i remember this dream were my brother wouldn't give me any of his skittles and he had hundreds of packs, when i woke up i was angry with him and didn't know why untill about 3 hours later when i vaguely rememebered him being selfish.
Quote by Dinkydaisy

thats exactly the kind of situations that i'm talking about. i remember having dreams where my boyfriend cheated and I actually felt betrayed throughout the day. I would be all "YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID!"

Its very bizarre though to think about it love related...i mean your feelings actually grow because of situations that never even existed except in your mind. strange.
I don't dream. I haven't for a good 10 years. It's obnoxious, because whenever I say that SOMEONE always says "yes you do, you just don't remember". Well, I go to sleep, black, wake up. Nothing between. I don't care if I'm forgetting them or not, as far as I'm concerned that's the same as not dreaming xD

So yeah, I can relate but I don't have an answer.
When I was younger my friend told me that if you see yourself die in your dream, you'll die in real life. I believed him for a long time.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by anOnyMouSanIe

Yes

I once had a dream where my ex killed herself and I found her

****ing had me shook up for quite a while
Quote by Garou1911
I don't dream. I haven't for a good 10 years. It's obnoxious, because whenever I say that SOMEONE always says "yes you do, you just don't remember". Well, I go to sleep, black, wake up. Nothing between. I don't care if I'm forgetting them or not, as far as I'm concerned that's the same as not dreaming xD

So yeah, I can relate but I don't have an answer.

you dream, you just don't remember... if you didn't you'd go crazy and die within eleven days.
sup?
If the dream is really strange, I will remember it better.

Quote by redh0tchilip3pp
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucid_dreaming

Damn I want to be able to do that.

I did it once, but it only lasted a minute before I woke up. Something happened and I was just like "this is a dream, that can't be real", and then I was able to control stuff.
Yeah, but if I don't remember it, whose to say it happened? This is why it's obnoxious, it always turns into some weird "if a tree falls in the forest" zen riddle type discussion. I don't dream dammit >.<

hehe
I love dreaming.
But I have dreams that you remember so clearly in the morning and you're like "that must've meant something..."

Especially now that it's a recurring dream :S

Richwood Les Paul RE-135
Ibanez RG350DX
Takamine Dreadnought
Hohner Telecaster Copy
Epiphone Thunderbird-IV Pro
Crafter Cruiser bass
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']I prefer the book myself.
I haven't read it yet.
Quote by Masonpwiley
If the dream is really strange, I will remember it better.

I did it once, but it only lasted a minute before I woke up. Something happened and I was just like "this is a dream, that can't be real", and then I was able to control stuff.

yeah, you have to really get used to it before you can start staying in the dream. It really does help if you focus on spinning on your head when you realize you are lucid dreaming. That way your focus is on something other than "OMG I KNOW I'M DREAMING WHAT DO I DO?"

I've probably had about 20 or so lucid dreams that I actually recalled. I find it easiest to go into the lucid state if i'm just taking a nap during the day or in the morning after i've already woken up. All you really have to do is stay with your body as it goes back to sleep...but that takes a lot of concentration.
Sleep naked! Whenever I do that, my dreams are at least vaguely sexual.

I've been trying to lucid dream but I can't. I read that if you read something in a dream, read it again, and it changes. Then you realize you're in a dream and can become lucid!

Problem is, whenever I read something in my dreams, it's very awesome and I want to write it down, so I think to myself that I have to write it down when I wake up. When I wake up, I instantly forget what the writing was.
Quote by cptncacklefanny
Dude, whenever i wake up, i can never remember if i ahd a dream or not. Just nothingness. Sometimes i remember a having a dream, but i have no idea what it was about. I hate it, i want to remember my dream, if i even had any. Can i fix that?
No. Trying to fix it would be like trying to chase a rainbow...
Quote by The Madcap
No. Trying to fix it would be like trying to chase a rainbow...

I saw the end of the rainbow once, I swear.
Yeah, writing it down is a good idea.

By the way, TS, what happened to you and that girl?
Quote by Garou1911
Yeah, but if I don't remember it, whose to say it happened? This is why it's obnoxious, it always turns into some weird "if a tree falls in the forest" zen riddle type discussion. I don't dream dammit >.<

hehe

Actually, it's been proven the brain needs to dream. There was an experiment in which people's brain patterns were observed, and every time they showed signs of dreaming the subjects would be woken up, and then allowed to fall asleep again. Every time the brain showed patterns of dreaming they would get woken up, and the patterns got more erratic and fierce as the brain tried harder to dream. I can't for the life of me remember how I know that or who performed the study though.

So yeah, you do dream.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.