I cannot understand the concept of guitar pro! What does it have to do with tabs??? Also how much does it cost? Pwease help me
It plays songs for you. You need to buy a lead from your guitar to your computer. It will then transfer the midi file into your guitar, so that the guitar will play it by itself, without you touching it.

Its like hacking your guitar.

Hope this helps.
Quote by Reapersoul
It plays songs for you. You need to buy a lead from your guitar to your computer. It will then transfer the midi file into your guitar, so that the guitar will play it by itself, without you touching it.

Hope this helps.

The scary thing is I almost believed this
it plays tabs you make/download with aynthetic intruments as a visual/hearing aid to see the tabs u learn
Quote by yawn
It just occurred to me that UG attracts a lot of socially isolated male teenagers with questionable psychological dispositions.

Quote by I'm_Guitarded
Sticks and stones may break my bones, but Whip and Chains Excite Me!!

Got'em!
Quote by Reapersoul

Hope this helps.

lol, as i was reading this i was like ****, woah!
then i was like wait a minute, wtf!?! xD
Power Tab is similar, and it's free (even if you download it legally). Try that first. If it really helps, you might consider gettin Guitar Pro.
Quote by tkdfighter
The scary thing is I almost believed this

Scary thing is I did beleive this for a efw minutes wondering where I would plug my guitar in. I've had guitar pro for about 10 months which basically makes it even worse.
I Watched Download 07 on the internet Because I'm A poor Bastard and I'm Damn Proud!

Dave Mustaine Kill List:
Draken
WinterMadness79
Dirge Humani
MrGuitar123
RHCP94
Coins
Magnus_Maximus
Quote by werty22
Power Tab is similar, and it's free (even if you download it legally). Try that first. If it really helps, you might consider gettin Guitar Pro.

Can you hear the tabs with power tab?
Yes, you can hear the tabs with power tab. I have both, but I kind of regret getting guitar pro. It's not worth the $60 for me because 1)most tabs on the internet are wrong, 2)I can transcribe most music I like myself. The only good things about it are that different instrument tracks are on different pages, it has drums, and some songs aren't in power tab format. Wikipedia has a list of free programs that can open and play guitar pro files, although I haven't used any.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guitar_Pro

Look under "open source alternatives"