Page 1 of 2
beatiful, ill totally watch that
Quote by WickedBeast666
Noooooooooooo how could this be! he at all the chocolate in the box
Oh well, now the empty shell of what used to be chocolaty goodness can contain a tasty guitar circuit.

speaking of my homemade pedal
I'm so sick of these "epic" comedies.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Ugh...I'm assuming that's from the creators odf Date Movie, Epic Movie, Scary Movie, etc.

I liked Scary Movie 3 when I was in Middle School. Now, I hate all of those movies. Even Scary Movie 2. They are all absolutly horrible in my book.
That movie is gonna suck. You can't base an entire movie off of parodying just one other, with a little outside jokes thrown in.
The only funny thing they made was Scary Movie 1...besides that it was all and still is all shit.
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
That's just gay.

But I have to admit, I did Lol at Britney Spears hyperventilating on her baby.
Quote by fly135
Great list Rutch. On re-reading this one I'd have to say Solid State means not liquid or gas.

I figured it out.
Oh my God.

Every single Scary Movie was a piece of ****. I can't believe people pay to watch this garbage.

Edit: I take back the comment that was here before. I just assumed that with their recent work with the guys who did Scary Movie, Jim Abrahams and David Zucker had something to do with this.
a parody of a movie can only last for... 10 minutes max on a sketch comedy show or a home made movie... whatever.

but when you take ONE movie and make a parody of that movie and that movie alone, you are reaching for failure. at least with those other movies it was an even mix of several different movies. this one has no such balance. its just random jokes surrounded by 300.

seriously, 300 was popular. but not that popular.
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
Quote by PaperStSoapCo
a parody of a movie can only last for... 10 minutes max on a sketch comedy show or a home made movie... whatever.

but when you take ONE movie and make a parody of that movie and that movie alone, you are reaching for failure. at least with those other movies it was an even mix of several different movies. this one has no such balance. its just random jokes surrounded by 300.

seriously, 300 was popular. but not that popular.
I agree. Date Movie was even worse because all that they did (unlike Scary Movie) is take the comedy from other movies and amplify it. They didn't turn drama into comedy. They said; "Hey, let's take this scene that was meant to be fun, and make it ridiculous".
Epic Movie was possibly the worst movie I have ever seen ever made, so I'm not gonna expect much...
Oh my God, that looks like the worst movie ever. Those movies like that suck balls. They aren't funny anymore and just keep getting worse.
I'm fully prepared for the ass-raping I'm going to receive for this comment, but.... I'll probably see it. What can I say, I'm a sucker for 300 parodies.
666 BRO
^ Yeah, I love how his career has gone down the drain that he's reduced to doing low-grade comedy films.
666 BRO
I heard about it.....

Not watching the trailer. I refuse.

This will have more fail per square inch than Rosie O'Donnell's diet plan.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by Kankuro
^ Yeah, I love how his career has gone down the drain that he's reduced to doing low-grade comedy films.

I know...I know...

Quote by Kankuro
^ I miss the good ol' days of Wu-Tang.

Vinnie Jones?
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Yeah, I'm gonna go see that. Flame and burn me as you will, but I'm probably gonna be rolling in the aisles. I'm easily entertained.
Fender 60th MIA Strat
Epiphone Les Paul Plus

Peavey JSX

Rockman Stereo Echo
Rockman Sustainor 200
2 Rockman 12-Band EQs
Rockman Stereo Chorus
RE-20 Space Echo
fulltone Clyde Standard wah

*No Advertising*
Epic Movie was easily one of the worst movies I have ever seen in my life. It was so bad it was unbearable to watch.
Quote by Qazxs
I got kicked out of a Mac store when me and my friends simultaneously put on meatspin on all of the computers in the store. Some eleven or twelve year old looking girls there freaked out.
ok there are way too many 300 parodies out there. but a whole movie?

pff! id rather watch this: http://www.break.com/index/300-trailer-with-cats.html
Quote by Article

Hmmm...what to make a movie about...I KNOW! Let's take a plethora of overused, obvious, dated pop culture references and sophomoric humor, mash them together with bad acting and
a quasi-coherent plot, and market it to 12 year olds! WE'LL MAKE MILLIONS!
<Han> I love Hitler
Quote by HaKattack
Hmmm...what to make a movie about...I KNOW! Let's take a plethora of overused, obvious, dated pop culture references and sophomoric humor, mash them together with bad acting and
a quasi-coherent plot, and market it to 12 year olds! WE'LL MAKE MILLIONS!

count me in! and lets put Britney Spears in the trailer acting crazy! that way everyone will know we are up on current events! thats right kids! we are hip!
Quote by Article

They should make a movie about the pit instead.

That would probably actually be 10x better

If that was a real film and not just some indie-director messing around with stuff, it will epically fail. Worse than "The Mutants That Came From Outerspace and turned into Flesh Eating Zombies"
And we will weave in and out of sanity unnoticed
Swirling in blissfully restless visions of all our bleary progress
Glowing in radiant madness
Let me get this straight. People constantly fund shit like this, but no one will pay up for a Halo movie? Ha, and Hollywood wonders why people would rather just pirate a movie then pay $7 to go see it. This isn't even worth the minute I wasted watching the preview.
you know why they make movies like this? because it's easier for public minds to comprehend. to the people who make these movies, regurgitating everything thats already been made isn't redundant and boring, it's another ticket sale in the bank and they know it.
Page 1 of 2