Page 1 of 2
Ok so i screwed up big time yes i know so this girl i was wondering if she was spreading a rumour about me so asshole me has decided annoy yes i do that much i see her tommorrow i need some lies to make her think it wasnt me and maybe some other asshole ok so give me advice and also she blocked me uhhh huhhhh i need lies people thanks shes the be able to be tricked quickly kind though
I think he means:

1. He thought a girl was spreading a rumour about him.
2. He broke out some ice hot.
3. And now he wants to make it seem like it wasn't him.

...I think i got lost in the translation.
Ok you may have not gotten that see im on a rush so here it is I pissed some girl off and now I needa A lie to make her think it wasnt me ok ok
Quote by kidsilcon
I know a good lie, You're grammar is excellent.

Actually it's "Your grammar is excellent." :P
Quote by magic david7
Ok you may have not gotten that see im on a rush so here it is I pissed some girl off and now I needa A lie to make her think it wasnt me ok ok

tell her your best friend stole your password (assuming yur talking on msn which i think you are by deciphering some of that i guess you would call it a story?) and be like oh yeah he likes you and he pissed you off to make me look bad cuz he thinks i like you
dude, you need with the girl, but tell her you don't know. what happened in the rumour is tommorow she lies but you say it was you. and then with the hope she will not realise what actually happen. but in the first, make sure she's smokin' hot. and gimme pics.
"If you're not a doctor, then you must be... A fox"
*releases hounds*

last.fm
Quote by magic david7
Ok so i screwed up big time yes i know so this girl i was wondering if she was spreading a rumour about me so asshole me has decided annoy yes i do that much i see her tommorrow i need some lies to make her think it wasnt me and maybe some other asshole ok so give me advice and also she blocked me uhhh huhhhh i need lies people thanks shes the be able to be tricked quickly kind though

I wanna say that you make one HUGE ass run on sentence... but then again you didn't even have a period at the end of that... depressing.. ?
Quote by magic david7

We know nothing about the situation...

Tell her your uncle died...seriously wtf
Beauty Supreme

Yeah you were right about me
Maybe if you own up to it and say "well I heard wrong a reacted badly, I'm sorry" I'm sure she'll be okay with it.

Why does nobody think of these things?

Oh, and learn how to write in English correctly.
Quote by magic david7

uh... How exactly do you think you can piss a girl off and all of the sudden say it wasn't you?

...do you have an evil twin or something?
Needlenick wrote:

Dave Grohl has officially literally done everything.
tell her it was a bear-faced midget out to frame you for his revenge. Tell her you killed his brother in a duel and that he put a jihad on you, and that if she doesn't believe you...you'll put a jihad on her...

'08 Ibanez S5470 Prestige
Gibson SG Special - discontinued teal finish
Mesa Boogie Triple Rectifier
4x12 Mesa Oversized Slanted Cab
BOSS TU-2
iSP Decimator
do you like her? if not i dont see why her feelings would matter? what exactly was the lie...?
Quote by kidsilcon
I know a good lie, You're grammar is excellent.

Quote by ThunderFingers
Actually it's "Your grammar is excellent." :P

...Owned? >_>
try some of these: . , those are a period and a comma, which come in handy
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
I can't believe i actually spent the time to figure out where to put periods and commas at in that mess. Then i actually did it a second time for your second post.

Well i'll be waiting for the next post. Its starting to feel like a puzzle game.
epic7734
I think she may have gotten angry because of how boggling your bad grammar and punctuation is. That seems like a pretty good reason. But do you care to elaborate so we can actually know what happened?
ok, yeah. my name is silly because I signed up when I was 13.

BEDBUGS
Well if it's just a rumor and it's not the truth then why is it bothering you that much? Making up a bull**** story to her is just letting you sink down to her level.
Quote by magic david7

everything you just said was a big blob of FAIL.
wait, did u piss her off over IM? act like u dont know what happened and say "dammit! my (insert close relation here) got to my IM again!" thats the sensible thing. unless u cant back up a lie. that ones easy to back up tho
Tell her you did it because you love her but wanted her to dislike you as you will die tomorrow, and don't want her to be in love with you tomorrow...
Quote by magic david7

well if they the but no car truck dam squirrel camel joe ruthless satan pancakes

see? its annoying, huh?
Quote by WickedBeast666
Noooooooooooo how could this be! he at all the chocolate in the box
Oh well, now the empty shell of what used to be chocolaty goodness can contain a tasty guitar circuit.

speaking of my homemade pedal
Ok ill tell her that i was being a real jerk because some dumbass kept telling ppl that friend got into a fight with me and were no longer friends ok i need more
Hos about saying "it wasn't me"?

Honestly, what is with these threads lately? It's like a plague of "omg help me with this problem im having with this friend/girl/bully" threads.
My style is impetuous.
My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious.
I want your heart.
I want to eat your children.

-Mike Tyson
Quote by fosho
well if they the but no car truck dam squirrel camel joe ruthless satan pancakes

see? its annoying, huh?

EXACTLY
Page 1 of 2