Reomendations? I have rock discipline by petrucci now.
I like to write, and support Chemistry For Improved Life.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Anything, anything at all. Please.
well?

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

i wanted some I could buy so I could watch in my room at my leisure

Get paul gilbert's video lessons - he has some good ones. Petrucci's vid is FOokin amazing - its all I really needed - oh and buy some malmsteen vids - He doesnt really teach you, he kind of just plays to make you feel like **** - a great form of motivation though...
for all around technique stuff Kristopher Dahl does some great stuff right on this site
myspace.com/crystalignition
Paul Gilbert:

-Intense Rock
-Intense Rock II
-Guitars From Mars: Classical
-Guitars From Mars: Rock
-Terrifying Guitar Trip
-Get Out Of My Yard (DVD)

And countless of lessons for magazines like Young Guitar, Guitar Techniques, Total Guitar and Guitar World.

If you've mastered those, you've mastered everything.
You've read it, you can't un-read it!
Yea, Christopher Dahl? is one of my favorite guitarists of all time.. such funny videos. I just remembered I can download them!!!! And thanx Bonsaischaap.