Has any one heard of this? My buddy is dead set on that being true, but I call bull.

Can you prove either of us right?
God, don't let this be true...
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
I don't think it's true, I'm almost positive it isn't... but he's trying to tell me otherwise...
I don't like to beef any band but that's a definite step down, he has so much talent. Maybe this would mean Korn would become more accomplished?
Quote by hightension01
its called

hypocrasy
who was he talking about, lindgren?

i really doubt it no matter which guitarist you're talking about...or at least hope not
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
That's a step down.....
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
No, that dude Shane Gibson is in Korn now.. I don't think Opeth would ever join that band unless they seriously needed money.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
well I hope it's not true why would he leave opeth?? or is he just doing a project thing? still, why!
UNLEASH THE FOCKING BURGERS
Quote by SealCubMassacre
I heard this too.
about who though?
lindgren?
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill

Quote by RedDeath9
Lindgren left Opeth a while ago... Unless you're saying that he left Opeth and is now joining Korn.
well he just said that an "opeth guitarist" would be joining korn and not necessarily leaving opeth to join korn so lindgren is more plausible (though still a very distant possibility given his reasons for leaving opeth) than Akerfeldt or Akesson
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Quote by Jack Off Jill

Quote by Deliriumbassist
Korn are one of the most accomplished bands on the face of the planet.

your joking right?
Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe.
-Frank Zappa
Quote by rcbass

your joking right?

Let's see now:

16.5 million record sales in the US alone

6 grammy nominations, 2 wins

9 MTV Video Music Awards.... for just ONE Video

9 consecutive top 10 albums

Influenced an entire genre of music

Perform a great live show

Both guitarists and the bassist have signiture guitars

That's just some of their acheivements.

I never said they were good (although they are a very good band IMO, especially after seeing them live)

Do not mix up your opinion of them with lack of accomplishment.
Last edited by Deliriumbassist at Oct 25, 2007,
^owned

and i agree with you 100%

i may not be a big fan of their music anymore but you can't say that they haven't achieved
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Quote by Jack Off Jill

Quote by RageAgainst...
^owned

and i agree with you 100%

i may not be a big fan of their music anymore but you can't say that they haven't achieved

Yeah, Untouchables was the last album of theirs I really got into, but seeing them live was great. Thay played mostly old stuff, which was good.

Plus, any band that can stop Celine Dion or Dr Dre getting a number 1 album when they were in their prime deserves credit.